Chapter 83

Thank you  @sweety_asf this cover.Is beyond all cuteness.Love from Pranush Vivaan and Varna.

Vivaan and Varna were given big room.For their comfort with baby.Varna was taken back with hospitality of Naren and his family.They were not only nice from words.They proved it in their behavior.She was unpacking few of her stuff from bag.When she thought about all tension.Stress she had on mind.While coming here.She looked at Pranush enjoying his nap.On bed surrounded by fluffy blue pillows.She was relieved this isnt going to be so bad now.Knock came on door.Nandini came being careful not to wake little one.

N-"finally you came.I thought you wont be able to make it."

Var-"I have been looking for you.But seems like you were busy with your husband."

Nandini gave tight hug to Varna.Both exchanged smiles.Varna missed her friend.Come lively companion in house.Nandini was truly nice girl.Who always tried to understand her.But her face looked dull today.

N-"I was.With ladies fixing dresses for evening.Tell me how do you feel."

Var-"Im good.Nandu is everything alright?You look tired."

N-"Im.Not getting sleep.Change of place.Wish you arrived earlier.But I have company now."

Just then Vivaan came.With mug of coffee on hand.He smiled at Nandini.He was about to say hi when Varna showed him eyes.Pranush will wake up.He got alarmed.Nandini laughed seeing duo.

V-"Hey Nandu.You are here."

N-"Yeah but I guess.I should be get going now.Dont want to be third wheel."

Var-"Nandu stay.I want to."

V-"I got coffee for you.You were having headache so."

Varna was surprised.Touched at same time.Seeing his concern for her.Even being with his familiar people.He has time to think about her well.She couldnt say anything.Before he passed mug to her.It felt awkward with Nandinis teasing cough.

N-"Have it Varna.Vivaan anna got it with so much love."

V-"Nandu where is your husband.Havent seen him since we came.Must be sleeping like buffalo."

N-"Ahh I dont know.I mean I have been busy from morning with others.Varna I will catch you later.You rest and we have mehendi function today.See you."

Nandini left room in hurry.Vivaan felt it weird while Varna could sense a miss in this girls behavior.There are few things which only woman can sense.She came back from her thoughts.Seeing Vivaan still standing like pillar.She remembered remarks Nandini made on them while ago.She glared and handed him coffee mug.

Var-"What was need to bring coffee for me here.I can take it."

V-"I thought its new place.You wont come out of room I knew.After all people may bite you."

Var-"You have to say something or other to me."

V-"It makes my day complete.What to do."

She found him taking sips from mug.He was lost case.She murmured something.At which he raised his brows.It was so fun teasing her.Seeing her nose getting red.

Family functions were always fun to attend.When you are meeting with people you havent seen in ages.Vivaan was stopped by someone or other.Naren made him meet.Even them whom he never seen.Shivani and other family members were also busy.In preparation for mehendi ceremony.Varna decided to stay in room only.Taking care of Pranush.Kids do take time to adjust to new place.She was miffed with Vivaan.As he left her alone.Handle Pranush and manage things for evening.