Chapter 63

Sitting outside on bench in garden.Varna looked at leaves dried up.On ground and could feel.Almost Winter knocking doors.She felt chilly winds.Touching her skin.Pranush was on her lap.Moving every minute.Getting restless.She moved empty bottle which had milk.Few minutes ago.He was very hungry.She wiped his mouth and lulled him to sleep.He wasnt acting normal from morning.Kind of restless.She smiled faintly feeling him closer.To her taking his baby smell.He has become fond of his father.Days they bonded so well.She felt jealous few times.But truth was she started.Adoring bond Vivaan shared with his son.She didnt knew how often she has judged him.But she didnt want to confess.What she had on mind.He is great father.

Pranush moved again.Not getting deep sleep.She softly patted his back.Now going inside house.It was time for afternoon.She gave bath to him and fed him.She went up stairs.Before giving smile to Lata.Who was sitting on table.Chopping vegetables.she reached room and went inside.It has been three days.From time argument took place.Between her and Vivaan.Deep inside she was ashamed of herself.For saying those words to him.Not that she considered her reason.For not coming to this room as invalid.But way she accused him was completely wrong.Least she knew his love for her sister.It was beyond any other emotions.These few days.She didnt make any fuss.Being in same room with him.He didnt care to look at her.Initiate talks with her.He was hurt.By her accusation.He left home  before her waking up.came late hours and again.Did same next morning.But he made sure to spend time with Pranush.

She tried settling Pranush on bed.His face broke as he felt himself.Getting away from her.He started crying rubbing his eyes.She took him back in her arms.Trying best to give him security.He is with her.He has been acting like that from morning.Couldnt understand whas wrong with him.Frowned checking his temperature.It was normal.She sat on bed.Comfortably and tried making him sleep.She yawned feeling her bones.Giving up.She feels so sleepy lately.Without any reason.Her presence in this room made.Everyone relived and happy.She could see their faces.Maybe they thought things were getting better.If only they knew.It has gone worse.She shut her eyes.It wasnt that bad experience.Spending time here.Except something happens to her.Once Vivaans presence starts.Affecting her mind in this room.She looked at walls now.Which had less pictures of.Vivaan and Ramya.More of Ramya and Pranush.One big frame of Vivaan.beside bed was side table.Which had frame of.Varna and Pranushs picture.

Varna took frame and touched there.Light smile graced her face.Was there something.Which can be called hers.She felt movement of baby on her lap.Kissed his head.Finding him asleep.She traced his lips and cheeks.With her fingers.Smile went deeper.He was such beautiful happy.With handsome features.She wondered and smiled.Already weaving dreams how he will grow up.When time will pass.He will sit and take his first step.She held his tiny hand.Placing kiss there.

V-"You are reason I smile.Always be my light Pranu."

While she was busy adoring her baby.She could hear noise from downstairs.She frowned.Hearing Vikrams voice.Her doubts increased.When she sensed it was Shivani crying.They were taking Vivaans name.She carefully got up.Placed Pranush on his crib.Seeing if he was comfortable.Fixed her stole properly and went to check.

V-"Shivani calm down.Reyaansh is there.He will take care of everything.They are getting back home."

Lata was trying to console.Shivani who was crying.Vikram was on call with someone.All looked stressed.Varna came down.In dilemma what to ask.She frowned finding Vikram going out.Shivanis cries became louder.As she saw Varna.Lata gestured her to come.She rubbed Shivanis back and gave her water.

L-"Vivaan had an accident.He was driving his car.Reyaansh informed us now.He is getting him home now."

Varna  stood still.With no emotion or expression.Lata held her hand.Shivani hugged her.She didnt knew to console her.Or judge her own situation.Something broke inside her.She was yet to come in terms with it.Sort of pain was there.In her heart.She couldnt express.She didnt have any tears in her eyes.Next she heard Pranushs cries.Rushed upstairs in room.Shivani and Lata were aware of situation.They didnt have any expectations for Varnas reaction.