Chapter 82

Thank you to dearest   @Radhika402 for this marvelous new cover picture.

Vivaan was on different mission.Facing Varna wouldnt be easy today he thought so.Surprisingly he didnt find her getting angry.Suing him for their state in morning.She looked rather embarassed.This earned him some additional points.It seemed.He was making breakfast.Trying to make for change.Wearing an apron.Chef hat which gave him an adorable look.

From morning her heart has been racing fast

From morning her heart has been racing fast.She was resting her head on his shoulder.Whole night and they stayed like that.How did she let that happen.She was rather embarassed to face him.She brushed her wet locks of hair.Then taking deep breath.Looked at Pranush.

Var-"Help me Pranu.I feel weird.To face him now.What to do."

Pranush smiled at her.Then got busy sucking his thumb.He made face.As if taste wasnt good.Varna smiled and embraced him.

Coming down she could hear.Weird noises from kitchen.Her eyes widened in horror seeing messed up place.As Vivaan was covered with flour.And what not.In chefs look.First she couldnt believe her eyes.Then burst out in laugh.Which was heard by him.For seconds he stared at her.Wish this smile would always be first thing.He could see on her face every morning.

He could see on her face every morning

Varna saw him catching her already.She coughed to take his attention.Taking look at her kitchen area.Successfully messed up by him.He scratched his head.Grinning at her.

V-"Good morning.Actually I thought.I should help you.With breakfast today.So I was."

Var-"I can see that.You didnt had to."

V-"Why.You know I was very good cook.Back in student life.I used to make breakfast for myself.Sometimes in need."

She could hear last part.Of his sentence in mumbles.Shaking her head she tucked her stole.In way fixing it so that she can start.Clearing this mess.When he stopped her.

V-"Hey its my day.To serve you.I mean let me take duty here for day.You go and rest."

Var-"Its alright.I will be able to manage.You go and be with Pranu."