Chapter 31

Ramya shoved the shopping bags to her husband.Entering another shop.Vivaan was a sight to watch out for.He followed her.

V-"Ramya do you plan to buy all shops here.Leave something for rest of days.Enough don't tire yourself anymore.Lets go for something to eat."

They were seated in an open air place.Waiting for food.He could see her counting something.

V-"Have this juice.Why do you starve yourself"

She finished juice at one go.He wiped her lips with his fingers.

R-"I want more."

V-"Have mine.

I didn't knew you shop this much."

R-"I don't.Because I find everything my closet.What to buy then."

V-"Really.Then what did you get from here.To fill your filled up closet."

He took juice from her and sipped on it.

R-"There is nothing for me.

Its first time I am visiting here.Have to take something.For everyone.

Mom,Dad,Lata Aththai,Mama,Reyansh,Nandu,Appa,Aththai,Chitti and Varna.Wait Trisha too."

Vivaan was staring at her.With a look.She asked him through eyes.Food came and she started.

R-"Why are you staring at me.Like that."

V-"Do you know Ramya.

You have a big heart."

R-"And weak too."

She laughed getting glare from him.His eyes were stuck at her.Seeing her relishing the food.

V-"Its very easy to have a heart.Takes to be a special person.Spread the same warmth and happiness around.I am glad my wife is one."

R-"Praising me husband."

V-"yes.Jealous of my wife?"

R-"Yes."

V-"You have shopped for entire clan.Get something for yourself."

They were done with the food.Walking to car.

R-"You will give me what.I ask for."

Her face beamed with excitement.He cooed her cheeks.

V-"What does my wife want."

R-"I will ask.You can't say no."

Shakthi and Varna were sitting in this restaurant.It wasn't crowded.The waiter came and.Took te order.Shakthi looked around.he was dressed in different manner.Unlike being his usual self.Varna was busy with her phone.She noticed his dressing.

V-"what?"

Sh-"What. What."

He chuckled at her.She frowned.Making a face.

Sh-"You have broken the norm.How mean of you."

Varna rolled her eyes.Staring at people around.It looked like lovers den.With couples around.She cringed at the sight.Shakthi grinned.

V-"Don't tell me you are still at it.Why you had to pick me.

I can drive.So came here."

Sh-"This does not happen in dates."

V-"This is not a date.

Food is here."

Sh-"Was supposed to be.One.