Chapter 62

Varna was sleeping peacefully.Pranush has adjusted his sleeping times.Early in night and doesnt wake up.Much during mid nights like before.She shifted on her small bed.Her face frowned as she felt disturbed.She could hear some noises.Frown deepened on her face and she caught her head.In sleep not being able to.Know how to wake up.She wanted to see what was wrong.But same time she was in deep sleep.She felt her heavy eyes.Opening with blurred vision.Once she opened them.They closed on their own.Second time her eyes almost widened.When she felt her body hitting carpet on floor.

Pranush saw her falling from bed.He chuckled clapping his hands.Saying something to his father.In his own language.Vivaan turned around.He was eating banana.With Pranush relaxing on his arms.He saw Varnas state.Went to her.She winced in pain.Still in daze of sleep.

V-"Hey are you alright

V-"Hey are you alright."

Varna could see him in senses.So her eyes wasnt witnessing.Some nightmare.Its him in her room.What was he doing in this early hour.How did he managed to open door.Enter her room like that.She tried to get up.Her back was hurting.She shut her eyes in pain.Pranushs coos made her look at him.Vivaan noticed that.

V-"Pranu you shouldnt mock like that.See your Amma got hurt."

His words would have infuriated her usually

His words would have infuriated her usually.But she was stuck with one word.He was telling Pranush about her.She was his Amma.First time she heard word from someones mouth.She got lost in thoughts.Till felt someones touch on her cheeks.Pranush was trying to extend his little hand.Vivaan loosened his hold bit.Little one went to Varna.His small cute lips.Touched Varnas cheeks.It melted her heart and anger.

V-"Great effort my boy.So this is your way of saying sorry.Such naughty brat."

Varna realized her situation and went back to anger.She looked at herself.She was without any stole.Her front revealing.Vivaan got busy with his son.Trying to give him hard time as possible.He sensed Varnas glares at him.He gave her hand so she can take help.But she glared at him.Got up on her own.

Var-"What are you doing here.How did you came.I locked room."

V-"Answer to your first question.Im spending time with my son here.Second answer is.I came on my own feet walking.Was there any third question?"