Chapter 35

Few days passed.Ramya was seen a bit dull.With interaction and not being herself.Vivaan noticed his wife.Lata came back.Tension was there in house already.Satya's health was not well/Doctors advised him to rest.He had to handle all work alone.Reyansh was back too.All were seated together for.Evening tea.

Nandini was in hospital joining her work.Vivaan was not back from office.Ramya served everyone tea.Lata got snacks and sat beside Shivani.Looking disturbed.

V-"I would still suggest you.To shift your business here.

It wont be wise to travel.In this condition.Reyansh have to join his work.Nandini cant leave her duty here.Why cant you get everything in Hyderabad.Think Satya."

Satya sipped tea.He was fun and lively person.Working all life.Have got him stressed.

L-"Anna I have been asking him.For same.Why would Reyansh live without his wife.It would be selfish if.We ask girl to change.her hospital.

If we can shift to our house.here a new one."

Vikram kept the cup down on table.Before passing a surprising look to his sister.Reyaansh just came down after.Attending a call.He was also disturbed.For his father.

V-"What did you say.

New house for what.Lata isnt this your family.Why bother to get another.House."

Sh-"Your brother is right.Whats harm staying with us.

Vivaan and Rey are children of this house.Without them this place.Feel empty.Satya Anna you have to .keep our word."

Satya was in two minds.Living with his wife's family.Was second thing to bother.He had very good relationship with Vikram.They considered Reyaansh as own son.Then again he couldnt think of.Any solution.

V-"May I suggest something."

Vivaan entered with his blazer.On hand.Ramya came to him.Giving him water.He settled asking Reyaansh to join them.

V-"Satya Uncle.Do you feel.Uneasy living with us.Under same roof.Like any typical thoughts bothering you?"

Lata jumped in before her husband.Reyansh too.

R-"Anna I have been telling him.Mom too.We live half time here.

In a year.Then why not shift completely.Its hassle travelling."

L-"Its a different thing.Reyaansh."

V-"Why different thing.

We are family.At this time if we wont stay together.Then.Im not listening to anything.Rey you start.With shifting formalities.Business will stay same uncle.Your health wont.You can visit office.handle work from home too here.

Dad?"

Vikram was happy with way.His son supported his decision.It was decided Satya,Lata and Reyansh will be permanently shifting to Hyderabad.A happy moment for family.Except Satya agreeing on.he would buy house for himself here.Rest had to agree for this.In all this discussion one.Person remained aloof.Was unlike her and Vivaan saw that.

He was in his room.After taking shower.Ready to go for dinner.He frowned seeing Ramya under covers.With a pale face.He noticed her looking.Not in good health.From few days.Wanted to ask but work kept him busy.He went to her.Touched her head.She opened her eyes.

V-"Ramya.Whats wrong.

You dont look healthy.I will call for doctor."

Ramya bit her lips.In tension.How can she call doctor.