Chapter 7

"Ms Varna Shetty.Your Prince Charming is awaiting your presence eagerly.Tell me when may I have pleasure to meet you."  

Varna stiffened her face and spoke in loud tone.

V-"What nonsense?Whose speaking?"

R-"Hahahahahahahahah."

She could hear laughs from other end of call and that made her catch her head.

V-"Ramya.You know I hate your lame jokes."

R-"And you know how much I love troubling you darling sister."

V-"i dont have doubts on that.Anyways why did you call?Reached home safely?"

R-"Yes.and you are too late on checking for that.Dont have an ounce of worry or tension for your twin.So bad."

Ramya was having ice cream.Varna shrugged off the smile and continued.Was stuffing her luggage into the bag.

V-"I believe there are certainly more people who act more responsibly towards you.Why do you need my concern.I am busy you know that."

R-"Meany Sister.No one can take your place in my life.Okay.Now get done with your work and I want you here tomorrow."

V-"Why?Again some stupid party of yours.Or some family function full of complex relatives.Sorry spare me."

R-"Oho sister.This time its something else.Special day for me and I want you here."

Varna raised her brows and her eyes fell on the orchids again.She sat and brushed her hair with her fingers.

V-"What is it?Ramya."

........................................................................................

Vivan was pacing restlessly in his cabin.Kumar gave a shy smile then looked back at the file he was to work on.

K-"Sir.Why dont you take a seat.We would know if she is keen to give a chance."

Vivaan spared him a look and crossed his arms.Kummar got nervous.

V-"sorry?Why wont she be keen.I know this will work."

K-"But Sir I thought you were angry.Then why flowers."

V-"Kumar.There is this theory with girls.Be it of any temper.Flowers can help to ease any situation.Till now I think I have got it.How to handle Ms. Temper."

K-"Ms.Shetty sir."

V-"Yeah.

Check again.Did she call?"

....................................................................................

Karuna held the phone on her grasp and went for a deep breathe.She knew this was coming.When it was Varna on other side of call.

Ramya saw her from a distance and felt something serious was on.

K-"Varna.We will discuss about this when you come back.Ramya is waiting for you.We all are."

V-"Really Aththai?Huh.I dont think anyone is waiting.On that note.Why should I bother when no one does."

K-"No.Its not like that.you are misunderstanding."

V-"Tell me Aththai.My sister's marriage talks are on and I get to hear it a day before from her mouth?Why didnt any of you felt it necessary to brief me about this atleast."