Chapter 52

Morning rays hit Vivaans face.He frowned finding himself.Resting his back on bed.Still sitting in carpet.How he dozed off last night.Whole night he read letter.Last words and love.Left by Ramya comforted him.He kept it closer to his heart.He opened his eyes.Feeling pain on head.Realized it was already morning.He was sitting same way whole night.He remembered all events.Ramya and letter.His changed life.He couldnt forget her every word.She expressed with emotion.He wished she was here.He could give her his life.He shut his eyes.He knew she was watching him.He got up.Heard knock on door.

Sh-"Its been morning.What went with you.Last night.Do you know.

Me and your dad.Couldnt sleep whole night.Vivaan how can you be."

Shivani stopped feeling

Shivani stopped feeling.His son giving her hug.She was taken back.She smiled responding to hug.Ruffled his hair.She could see his eyes.Red and puffy.He has been depressed whole night.She wanted him to go through this.Once and end this.Letter given by Ramya was with her.She has kept it safely.It was time now she thought.Vivaan should understand reality.Thats why she kept it for him.Vivaan wiped his tears.He couldnt meet his mothers eyes.She made him face her.

Sh-"My son is strong.Nothing can break him."

V-"Im weak Mom.I failed Ramya.What if she is depressed with my decision."

Sh-"No one knew Ramya better than you.If you think what message.She left for you.

You can understand.You should respect decision.Took for your son.Its for him.

Life cant stop Vivaan.It has to move on.Have faith on me.I know what will be best.

For my son.You should do now.Whats best for your son.Getting me."

Shivani left before informing Vivaan.He needs to visit temple.With Varna today.He took shower.Keeping letter safely in his special place.He was combing hair.When stopped.Thinking about next situation.He has to face lot of things.He didnt knew how his heart.Will make him do them.He shut his eyes.Looked at Ramyas picture.He touched it with faint smile.

V-"For you.Will replace my tears.With smile."

Varna heard cries of Pranush.She opened her eyes.Became alert and went to pick him.Patting his back.He felt baby was uneasy.She walked in room.For some time.He was still crying loudly.Heard knock on door.She opened door.Find Nandini standing with surprise expression.On face.Varnas eyes were red.Due to lack of sleep at night.Nandini looked at small room.Which had nothing of Varnas needs.Bed was too small.She patted Pranushs back too.

N-"He must be hungry.Will get his bottle.You freshen up.Let me take him.

Mom and others are downstairs.Will handle him."

Varna wanted to say no.She thought she should get fresh too.She didnt knew.When dozed off.Resting his back on bed.Whole night she was thinking.She gave Pranush to Nandini.Who tried best to pamper him.With kisses and pats.Varna felt tug at her saree.Pranush was holding end of her saree.In his tiny fingers.He gave loud wail.Looking at her direction.She stood stiff for some time.Nandini smiled giving kiss to Pranush.