Chapter 67

Vivaan could feel dried up orchids.Almost dead few.Vanishing in front of his eyes.Like gush of wind.As he found Varna snatching them from his gaze.Hiding them in some diary.He frowned trying to.Dig his eyes almost following her.She hid something on her bag.Zipping it up.She breathed deeply.If caught by someone.She turned around to find him still standing.She spoke in angry tone.

Var-"Dont you have any work.Other than barging inside like this.Every time.Why cant you knock."

V-"Excuse me.Think you are forgetting this is my room.By way.What were those.Dead flowers?"

Var-"None of your business.Pranu is sleeping.If he wakes up.You be awake whole night then."

She left from there in some pretext.Vivaans doubts were increasing.What was thing she hid from him.She looked scared and nervous.He was sure.About her actions.He looked at crib.Found it better safe to hear.Varnas warning.If his son wakes up.He will have to be awake whole night.Bearing his antics.He left to change for night.

Varna washed her face.Looked at her reflection in mirror.He saw those orchids.With his own eyes.He did or he didnt.Why should she care.She shut her eyes.Remembering his words.He called them dead flowers.That was true also.Everything what transpired between them.It was dead.One sided feeling.Can never mean anything.She wished to curse those days.Moments when she felt.Feelings for him budding inside her.Why it has to be her.Facing this situation.Being on crossroads with her own sister.But she has made herself enough strong.No storm can break her now.She doesnt feel anything.It has died inside her.She came out of washroom.Seeing Vivaan brushing his hair.He stared at her.

She fixed heavy stole.On her shoulder.Looked at time.It was too late.All must have slept now.Again looked at herself.Still dressed in uncomfortable dress.Vivaan was stealing glances at her.Taking his laptop and walking to bed.She felt she could kill him.From her eyes.Its all because of him.She doesnt have single cloth to wear.

V-"What.Why are you giving me this look."

Var-"Dont act as if you dont know.Why do I even waste my time.On you."

She went outside room.In anger.Vivaan took deep breathe.Kept laptop aside.He knew reason of her anger.She was still in her heavy dress.Doesnt have anything to wear.He smirked.Taking yawn and waited.See her back in room.

Varna didnt knew how to smile.At someone.For long time.She pushed her hair.Behind her ear and felt awkward.As if Nandini understood her.She smiled touching her hand.

V-"Thanks Nandu.You saved my night.Else I had to sleep in this."

N-"Come on Varna.We are friends now.I thought so.No thank you in friendship.You could have asked me.But I knew.You wont.So I already take out.This night wear for you.My height is not like you.Hope this would work."

Varna looked at clothes on her hand.Climbing stairs.She thought what day has come in her life.She has to take clothes from someone else.To wear.She entered room.Finding lights dim.All this happened because of one person.Who is enough to mess her life.She couldnt stop glaring at him.His back was facing her.So he was sleeping.Making her life hell.

She went to change inside.Vivaans eyes opened.He moved on bed.Raising his brows.He was all awake this time.How can he miss.Seeing her back.It was done by him.He couldnt wait to see result.He remembered asking Nandini before hand.Give some night wear to Varna.He was also aware of her nature.She will sleep on those uncomfortable clothes.Not ask for any help.He felt bad for bringing her to such state.But why was he doing this for.He didnt want her to feel insulted.He wanted her get back.Being same person she was.She needs to live life.Like normal girl.He found her making her bed down.Soon lights were switched off.Let night pass.He has to work on his next plan in morning.