Chapter 30

They held each others fingers tightly.Taking rounds smiling faces.He tied the wedding chaina round her neck.She blushed.He held her hand.They were married.She belonged to him.

V-"No"

Varna woke up from her sleep.With a sweat covered face.She felt threatened by the rash dream.It was a nightmare for her.She was on two minds.How she had dream about her and Shakthi in the wedding dias.She rubbed her face.Had some water.It was almost late morning.She heard her phone.

Her eyes widened seeing the caller name.It was Shakthi calling her from early morning.They have a flight to catch after three days.Australia.For the training period they talked about before.

Varna caught her head.Resting the phone to silent.What was happening around her.She had no clue.It was beyond what she had on mind.

Ramya couldnt hold back her excitement

Ramya couldnt hold back her excitement.Tugging at her husband's arm.Jumping like a kid.Finally they landed in Paris - the city of love.For  honeymoon.After Reyansh and Nandini's engagement was done.They didnt wait any long.Started off for 2 weeks trip.

Vivaan didnt prefer to stay in hotel.The much loved privacy and comfort.What he was getting from an apartment.Booked for these two weeks.Vikram insisted on him for this idea.So that they can enjoy the trip for coming days.

Direct from airport they made their way to the apartment.It was just like a dream house.With two bedrooms, open veranda and cozy hall room.Kitchen a small one.Ramya looked around the  rooms.Vivaan got the luggage in and smiled at his wife's excitement.

He went inside in one of the rooms.Finding her spreading her arms wide.Letting the sun kiss her.She had her eyes closed.In the veranda.Ramya felt him from behind.He swayed her in his arms.She enjoyed the bliss and moment.Soon melting him in his arms.

V-"did you liked the place"

R-"I loved it.This is so beautiful Vivaan.I cant believe we are going to stay here."

He pinched her nose and aimed for a kiss.She put her hand on his lips.he frowned.She giggled.

R-"Go and get fresh.I will make some coffee."

V-"No need for that.I have called for a helper here.We will get help if needed.Who is in mood to have coffee.I want some chocolate."

She ran with him chasing her.Showed him her tongue and then.She closed the glass door of the veranda to the room.he was stuck in the room and she was outside.Showing him thumbs down from the glass.He smirked at her.Bumping his face into the glass door.She laughed.Then rested her head on glass.Both rested their faces on the glass.

Their hands touched through the sides of glass.Heads in same place.Ramya rubbed her nose.Vivaan did the same.She batted her eye lashes.Then he asked for a kiss.She bit her lips.Then went on to kiss the glass door.He joined his lips from other side.In this way both kissed from being on either sides.The glass in middle.