Chapter 42

Vivaan rested back of his hand.On his chin.Watching his wife.Like a baby.Eating noodles.In fast speed.His eyes were on her.Till she had hiccups.He rubbed her back.Made her have some water.She went for juice.Then soft drink.She ordered milk shake too.He hit his own head.She giggled.Continuing eating.Asked him why he was staring.

V-"Ramya food wont run away.Eat slowly.

You ordered half of restaurant.They will be happy."

R-"So what.Miser husband.When you are hungry.

Never waste your hunger.My love for food.Fails everything."

V-"Love for me too.Didnt offer me.Anything eating alone."

R-"Order for yourself.These are mine."

He made face.She giggled.He found her.Nearing spoon his mouth.He smirked.Had noodles.She fed up.He kissed her hand.She felt shy.After they were done with food.They came out.Of restaurant.Ramay stopped seeing.Woman with baby.Begging for money.Vivaan gave her some money.Ramya rushed shop opposite.Road and Vivaan was confused.Woman was happy tears.After few minutes.Ramya got biscuits and chocolates.For baby and some food.For woman too.She blessed her.Vivaan smiled at his wife.

V-"I was right.Ramya no one.Can be like you."

R-"Nothing like that.Vivaan there are people.Who need help.

But no one comes forward.If I can afford.I should help.It makes me happy.Im selfish too.

I want blessings.They are from true heart.Who knows.Someday they can.Save you from anything."

V-"You are yourself.Blessing.Im blessed.

To have this.Blessing as my life."

Vivaan came out of his thoughts

Vivaan came out of his thoughts.He was sitting in hospital.Outside operation theatre.It has been time.He rushed here.His heart stopped working.When he was informed.About Ramya.He didnt knew.How he drove way to hospital.Everyone were present.Prakash and Karuna came.While ago.Karuna couldnt stop tears.Same was with Shivani.Prakash was white with fear.Vikram gave support to him.Sata was unwell.Lata had to stay back.Their eyes set.On red light of theatre.Ramya was fighting for life.

R-"Anna have some water.Have been sitting.For an hour.

Anni will be alright."

V-"She has to be.Nothing will happen."

Vivaan drank whole glass.Of water.Reyansh could see.He wasnt normal.Vivaan gripped on.Reyansh's shoulder.His eyes on floor.He was swearing.His life.Ramya was blessed.She couldnt stop fighting.He has to get her back.She will be fine.He kept on sitting.With blank face.He didnt cry.His heart was bleeding.All could see that.Prakash came to sit beside him.He touched his shoulder.No one knew.They had to see this.They were arrive this week.In Hyderabad for wedding preparations.