Chapter 76

Vivaan was having breakfast.With pin drop silence.On table.Today both brothers planned.Go to office together.Others were already done with breakfast.Reyaansh noticed from few days.Somthing has happened again.Cold war seemed to lessen.Between duo.Varna was back to her normal.Health and started her routine.But she wasnt back to doing yoga.In morning.Now it has become routine.For both brothers to go for walk.Then do yoga together for some time.

Reyaansh thought if he should ask Vivaan.If anything was wrong.Then he felt few things should.Be better kept between husband and wife.After some time.Both left for office.

Giving Pranush bath was

Giving Pranush bath was.No less than fighting war.He is becoming too loud.Nowdays getting all pampered by Varna.Ofcourse others too.He made Varna bath too.Along with him.Throwing water on her clothes.Face and hair.She glared at him.But his pout melted her heart.She kissed him.Bringing him back to room.Drying him up with towel.That is when his real fun starts.He was on bed.Throwing his legs and hands.Trying to stand alone.All were waiting for that day.When he will walk.He tries to now.With shaky steps.

Var-"Pranu is good boy.We will wear red color today.See there is winnie pooh.On shirt."

He made face.Expressing his dislike for shirt.He started crying.Varna knew he will not wear this shirt now.She got another yellow shirt.Little one also rejected it.Then came blue and few other colors.All were rejected.Varna already felt tired.She looked at Pranush.Sucking his fist.She brushed his curly hair.Making him sit on her lap.Cooing his cheeks.

Var-"You are becoming like.Your father.So much tantrums.You want to roam around.Like this.In house.Showing your abs?"

He chuckled loudly.As if understood.Varna tickled his tummy.Making him laugh.She loved spending.These small moments with.Her bundle of joy.After having play time.She settled him back on bed.He held her stole.Showing his possession over it.Varna came back.With two shirts.One black.Other was black and white.His little fingers.Tugged at black and white one.Without doubt she understood.Making him wear clothes.She powdered him.Brushed his hair.Put black dot behind his ear.Ending with tight kiss.Gave him his toys.She looked at him.With deep thoughts.Pranush has always been.Link between her and Vivaan.Lately she has been realizing that more.Somehow he gets them together.In one way or other.Even his favorite color.Is black and white.When he should be going after colorful.Dresses and things.Black is Vivaans favorite color.While white is Varnas.Such was their fate.String of love.She shivered at mention of love.

One of evenings at house.When ladies decided to spend.Some time together.Varna came with mugs of coffee.Settled along with Nandini.Lata and Shivani.Men havent returned from office.

Men havent returned from office