Chapter 28

Varna felt her head heavy.She was able to sit properly after sleeping for whole day and night.Priyam handed her the bowl of soup.She was packing her luggage.

V-"Chitti this soup."

P-"Dont be a kid now Varna.Have this.You are still weak.Fever is not gone."

Varna's face looked pale.She was weak from inside and her face showed that.She glanced at Priyam.

P-"What happened Maa.

You want me to feed you like Ramya"

V-"Chitti."

P-"Okay sorry."

V-"You sure you are leaving from there?Why cant you come back."

Priyamwada sighed and sat facing her niece.

P-"Life has to go on Varna.My life is back there then how can I.Stay here.I would loved to be here.But we cant get certain things in life ho.We want them."

V-"Life has to be always unfair with certain people.So mean."

P-"No.Its not the case.

Varna.You need to look at things from different perspective.How it works.We cant blame life for whatever happens with us.There is a remedy.A different take on everything.

Now.Finish this soup and have your medicine.Your Aththai and Appa have already done with their arrangements.I have to pack your stuff too."

The Reddys left last evening with Vivaan and Ramya.Shettys were to leave today for the reception in evening.

V-"I dont feel like going.I feel.

So sleepy."

P-"I will give you a kick.Wait your sister is enough for that.Poor baby.You know how upset she was last day not seeing you.In airport.She was leaving and you were sick.Karuna Akka made an excuse I wasnt well or else."

Varna had her medicine and gave the glass back to Priyam.

P-"What are you wearing for the night.Black?I got this gown for myself.See how it.

Varna?"

V-"Yeah.

Anything would suit me.Did you talk with Ramya?"

Ramya was staring at her reception outfit spread on the bed

Ramya was staring at her reception outfit spread on the bed.It was a gorgeous lehenga gifted by her mother in law.She loved the colors and design.

Last night she got a warm welcome in her new house.Reddys place looked sober and classy.She felt scared to enter when taking her first step.Holding her husband's hand she didnt feel like she was among strangers.Whole family was supportive.

Vivaan entered the room.He checked if someone was outside and locked the room.He was in his knee length shorts and a loose shirt.

V-"Thank god I got to see my wife and my room.These people I will see them when time comes."