Chapter 69

Vivaan spent two days in Sydney.It was hectic.Attending conferences and he came over.This morning to catch up with.His old friend in some cafe.He was about to leave when heard.Someone from back.he could make out from voice.Someone he knew.He turned around.Looking at person.Priyamwavada gave him smile.Soon taking him in hug.He smiled at her too.

P-"Vivaan Reddy here

P-"Vivaan Reddy here.This has to pleasant surprise.In my town."

V-"It is.How have you been."

P-"Good enough.Guess you didnt like me one bit.Thats why didnt inform about your arrival.Guess our last meeting was.Bit overhyped."

V-"Im good at forgetting.Specially with past few months."

P-"So charming you are.what say.Have cup of coffee and conversation?"

Vivaan smiled and both took seat.He didnt mind spending some time with her.He always found her.Sane and brave her.Live life on her own choice.They were clumsy last time with conversation.Priyam placed order.Playing with her hands.As they started chatting.Knew one name has to be common.In their next step of.Conversation it was heading to.It was Varna.

P-"So how have you been.Since last time we met."

Coffee arrived.Both adjusting on their seats.Priyam had a smile on her face.Vivaan felt confused.Unsure mind to know.Where this conversation will head to.He was uneasy.Face any questions.Which he wont be able to answer.He touched rim of his mug.Not meeting her eyes.

P-"careful boy.Its too hot."

V-"Yeah.Sorry what were you asking."

P-"You dont have to be.Formal with me Vivaan.I hope you know.I prefer friendly vibes.Between us more.Go easy."

V-"Thanks.I havent met someone like you.Easy and calm."

P-"Im taking this.As compliment.All say that.Very few could understand me.Im glad for those.Who couldnt.I have seen.Enough in life Vivaan.What taught me.To be what Im today.Life is like test.For which you have to sit.Withotu preparations.Once it gets over.You are back to.Life."

V-"Its not for everyone.For some tests keep on happening.There isnt ending."

He took sip from coffee.Priyam smirked drinking from her mug.

P-"Must be hard.Dealing with Varna.I get you."

He choked on his drink.Before Priyam giving.Laughable expression.He said sorry.Taking back by her.

P-"Varnas name does that to you.Told you.Its too hot."

V-"What?"

P-"Get grip boy.Varna is hot.Im not saying about her now.Look at your face."

V-"I give up.Your nieces have gone.After you.Word plays."

P-"Im sorry.I was pulling your leg.Im not expecting.What you must be thinking.From you.Take that Im not Ramya or Varnas aunt.Not speaking for anyone."