Chapter 95

With smile on face she heard patter sound of rains.That brought different soothing feeling in her heart.Varna smiled from inside.Pursing her lips as she thought playing with pen on her hand.Penning down what have been missing from her life for long time.She was slowly getting herself back.As she was busy in herself she felt someone from behind.Trying to look at her diary.She hid it within seconds saving it from her husbands eyes.Who looked like kid deprived from candy.

V-"I see.Someone is still keeping secrets."

Var-"Bad manners

Var-"Bad manners.Why were you trying to sneak."

V-"There shouldnt be any secrets between husband wife ahem.Can I look what you were."

Var-"No.Stay there.Some secrets should be there.Else life becomes boring."

Vivaan widened his eyes seeing her having naughty smile on face.He gave nod and jumped on bed.Staring at her as she hid her priced possessing locking it safely and pushing her long traces of hair on one side of shoulder.

Var-"Would you have coffee or tea."

He pulled her to himself.Making her startle as she felt her stole going down.He has become very shameless lately.Whenever he finds her close he doesnt miss chance to tease her.

V-"I would like to have.Something sweeet.Hmm."

He closed his eyes taking her fragrance.Frowned soon feeling her pushing his chest lightly and moving away from there.He held her stole with pout on face.She moved her head sideways.

V-"Dont be so inconsiderate.Dont you think we should spend some more time.To discover our newly found love?"

She successfully took stole from him.Going closer to him seeing grin on his face.Which soon faded away as she touched his chin.

Var-"You better discover how to handle your sons mood.Than anything else."

V-"What?You are so boring.By the way what happened to your chub."

He sat down properly taking out his socks and unbuttoning his shirt.She told him how little one have been acting all grumpy nowdays.Showing anger or always crying in small things.

V-"Have you checked with Nandu?No health issues right."

Var-"Yeah he is fine.Just mood swings.Kids of this age do act like this finding no one to play with him.I was thinking.Why not take him to this park near our house.He can play with other kids there."

V-"Hmm not bad idea but.You know problem with him Varna.He has still not fully recovered.What if."

He felt her hand covering his mouth.Her eyes conveyed it clearly to him what she wanted to say.He held it placing a kiss there.Once she thought of it he knew she can never be wrong.With any decisions regarding Pranush.He didnt had more doubts.