Chapter 15

Vivaan and Ramya both were quite.Taking a look around the place he found it appealing.Rooms looked decent and when his eyes fell on the wall.The paintings.He stopped.Ramya turned back and saw him.

He kept his eyes glued to the paintings and spoke in a whisper.

V-"Amazing."

R-"Thanks."

He gave her a look.Found her standing with a smile on face.

V-"You paint?"

R-"yeah.You have weak memory?That day back in orphanage remember."

V-"Oh.Sorry.Skipped from my mind.

Actually I have been working like maniac.So.Apologies for that."

R-"Its okay.

I do paint.but.Not something extra ordinary.Whatever comes in my mind.I transform those images into colors."

V-"Thats called talent."

Both exchanged a look.Ramya broke the lock and went ahead.Vivaan followed her.

They were out in garden now.Walking slowly.Vivaan found the place quite cozy and nice unlike the previous day.He walked with hhands neatly tucked inside pockets.Ramya matched his slow steps side by side.

R-"When we were small Appa used to teach us gardening here.I always used to cry because.I wasnt interested.But had to stay because of Varna.Later I started loving it.Now.I have to take care of all this.Appa and Varna both are busy with work."

V-"Interesting."

Vivaan looked at the beauty of this place.The flowers some newly bloomed.The fragrance and fresh cool breeze landing on his face.Made him feel lot better after stress he has gone through.Past days.

R-"When you watch these flowers.You say beautiful.Not interesting."

He gave a sheepish grin to her.Then went on to touch one flower.She almost touched his hand.

R-"No no.Dont."

He stopped feeling her touch.She took her hand back.

V-"what?"

R-"Dont touch.Its still growing.I mean.Flower is initial stages.Needs more time.If you touch may be hurt.Or not grow further."

She tried to have look at the flower.The way she was looking at it from her expressions Vivaan couldnt stop himself from adoring her.Someone can care so much for a non living thing.

R-"They are also living things.We should never forget.Humans survive because of nature."

She turned to look at him.He gave a nod and then a killer smile.She blushed.

As they walked a weird silence was felt between the two.Which was broken by Vivaan.

V-"Ms. Ramya.Can I ask you something."

Ramya matched his eyes being nervous.His voice whenever he spoke had this effect on her.Making her go weaker from knees.She could possibly nod in reply.

Vivaan looked down and continued that manner.

V-"I dont know how to say this.Feels weird.Me visiting your place.Us meeting that day and after which I realized something.The purpose for which we were made to meet.Doesnt it sound unusual.How things are working."

She remained silent.A faint smile on face.Vivaan admired that.He wished to know what was running in her mind that moment.Before the awkward silence gets back to them.He remembered something and felt the thing he aimed to look for inside pocket of his blazer.Took out a small long box.