Chapter 85

Varna was surrounded by ladies.One after another.Keeping her busy with some work.Questioning session or something else.This irked someone badly.Vivaan sulked standing bit far.He has been trying to get to her.For last one hour but she is stuck.He made face about to throw some flower on her.When Lata saw him.

L-"Vivaan what are you doing here?"

V-"Ah Atthai.Me.I was.Looking for Pranu.Where is he."

L-"Pranu here?He is with Anna.Sitting outside.Go there."

He gave nod but his eyes were still.At his wife who didnt care to look at him.Lata saw him again.Still standing there.

L-"Vivaan go.If these ladies spot you here.Will see what happens next."

He had to leave.Without any option.Varna didnt miss to see him trying to catch her attention.She was smiling at one of ladies.Not hearing what she was saying.Her mind was with him.She didnt knew she can actually feel goosebumps with his presence around.She turned to see he wasnt there.For one second her face fell.He left without meeting her.What if he had some work.

Pranush was happy.Sitting on his grandfathers lap.Seeing many other people there.Giving him chocolates or sweets.Making fun with him.He was having gala time.But his father wasnt.He came there sulking.Saving himself from some friend.Who were calling out for him.Since morning.He saw his son.Happy but in order to get Varna.Pranu can only be saving grace.He thought of idea.

Varna washed her hands.Done with her work with whatever she was given.She turned around to find her son crying.Vivaan carrying him to her.

Var-"Pranu.What happened to him."

V-"You are asking that.You left him with Dad.He must be scared.Why did I bring you here.To work like this.Enough we are going now."

She was shocked to see him.Catching his hand.Taking her away from there.Thankfully not many people were there.They reached their room.Him locking door.Leaving her hand.She took baby.Who looked calm now.Hiding himself in mothers stole.Vivaan took breathe of relief.

Var-"Are you mad?Who acts like that.What if someone would have caught us."

V-"Why.We were doing something we should be ashamed of?I shouldnt have come here first place.It was better chance.All alone at home."

Var-"What are you murmuring.Pranu looks fine now.What happened to him."

V-"You know.He cant be without you.He feels uneasy.Thats why I prefer.Sitting like this here.Its too hot outside."

Var-"You be with him then.I have to go.They must be looking for me."

V-"Listen I didnt bring my wife.Here to work for them."

Var-"Your wife is not only one working.And its called helping.Others are there too."

She made Pranush comfortable on bed.Who didnt knew anything.Except glancing at his parents.He was enjoying outside.Till his father came.Making excuse to Vikram and taking him away.This made him cry and Mr Vivaan got chance.

V-"I dont care about others.My wife wont go there now.Thats it."

V-"As if I will listen to you."

She was about to go when he caught her again.This time pulling her towards him.Giving her smirk.He caught her from waist.Giving her goosebumps fully.It was sudden and she felt numb to react.

Var-"What.What are you doing?"

V-"What I have been waiting for.To have.Word with you.But you are interested to be with anyone.But your husband.Am I that bad."