Chapter 100

Varna was terrified seeing anger in Vivaans eyes.He wasnt saying anything.His eyes were.He was hurt broken.Bleeding from inside.Her words did enough damage way more than before.She was quiet but tension inside her wasnt at rest.It was still building up.She shut her eyes and tried to move from his hold but he caught her tightly.It seemed her lips were sealed by the rage in his hold.He could hear her heartbeats as he came closed to her.Her breathe fanning her face.With each moment it became for difficult for her.

V-"Every damn time you cant.Do this to me.Varna.Im not a thing to be played by you.You have to take back your words.Every word."

She shivered by his hoarse voice.As he was sticking to her body.Pressing her more towards wall.She felt difficult to breathe.

V-"Speak up.Now."

Till now he have been taking everything from her.Be her harsh words or actions.Who disturbed him but he knew where those were coming from.Today her words triggered him to hell.How can she even think of suspecting him.His love for her.He slid his fingers upwards on her arms.Playing mercilessly with her.He wanted to torture her.Give her back what she deserved.He digged his nose in her cheek.Pressing it hard feeling her breathe.Varna had no escape.Tears rolled down her cheeks.More than his strong hold.Proximity was killing her.She failed in her attempts to escape from there.She was scared of him today.Her lips quivered as she tried to speak.

Var-"Please.Vivaan."

He moved to her neck now.Creating havoc in her body from inside.Making her shiver.His hoarse voice which was charging her.

V-"What.I said.Speak up."

Var-"Please.Let me.Go."

He came back to her face.Her eyes lowered and his thumb traced her lips.She felt lump in her throat.As his eyes didnt leave her for second.His thumb rubbed her lips and then cheeks.She could no longer take torture and shouted.But he wouldnt let her go.At any cost.She broke down crying.About to fall but he held her up strongly.He didnt sympathize her today.All he wanted to do was break her completely.

V-"Why.You think.You will get away every time.Accusing me.Pointing fingers at me.Speak up damn it.Just look into my eyes."

Once she dared to look there.She found them wet with tears but not solemn.She winced in pain as he cupped her cheeks with his one hand.Hurting her in way he was hating.She just shut her eyes.

V-"You think its joke.Doing this to me every single time.Why should I take this shit tell me.What did I do.Your silence just ruins it.Always.I thought we were sorted now.Living life which always wanted.Maybe not perfect but perfect in our own way.What did we lacked.Nothing.But I was wrong because you have this.Shit in this brain of yours.You cant rise above your insane thoughts and insecurities.You can never come out.You wont be at peace.Wont let others also be at peace.You are."

Var-"If you hate me this much.Better you end this.For good."

V-"What did you say?Right."

He cupped her cheeks tightly giving her pain.She was stabbing him through her words wasnt she.So he was justified in his mind doing that to her.

Var-"ahh.You are hurting me."

V-"Am I.Really.Does it pain?How can you feel.When you are heartless.You are Varna.And for once if you start thinking from heart.Your stupid brain wont let you do that.It devastates everything."

She caught his hand losing her strength.Giving up.He kept on pushing her to edge.Not knowing where this was heading to.

V-"Finding me close to someone else.Burnt your heart your ego.Did you ever thought how I feel.What I go through when you dont give importance to me at all.Dont find it worth to sharing whats on your heart with me.Im your husband damn it.Im tired for saying this again and again.But you know what.I dont think you will ever get this into your head.You cant think above what you want to think.Thats why you have reached this point today that you are.Mistrusting our relationship Varna.How could you.Do that.Tell me."