Chapter 98

It was late afternoon and Priyam was almost done with lunch.She caught glimpses of her niece smiling to herself.While helping her out.She could make it very well all was well between them now.Relieved from inside as she didnt wanted any more troubles in Varnas life.

Var-"Chitti I had to ask you something."

She took napkin to wipe her wet hands.As they walked out of kitchen.

Var-"You didnt tell me that you still meet Shakthi.I mean.When he comes here."

P-"Oh that.Yeah sometimes.He comes here for some work purposes.I bumped into him sometimes.He is still same happy go luck guy.Im glad he found such lovely wife."

Priyam could see change of expression on Varnas face.She touched her hands.

P-"I know why you are asking this.Varna I knew you were going through a very delicate phase of your life and your married life.I thought its better not to remind you of your past.Now tell me something.Are you still bothered about Shakthi?Shall I speak with Vivaan?"

Var-"No Chitti.Its fine now.I mean.I dont know Chitti.These small issues.Sometimes I feel if Im making this relationship complex.All this is so new for me.Im scared messing up things every time."

P-"Varna.every relationship has a bumpy journey.Not without any issues or problems.And when you both are poles apart.This is bound to happen.I can already see my baby handling all this in such mature way.Just remember one thing Varna.Making adjustments in relationship is fine.But never change yourself.Or neglect your identity.I feel happy seeing you like this.You are mother and someones wife now.Dont hide Varna Shetty inside you.Free her from all issues she was holding on to."

Var-"Do you feel I have changed Chitti?"

P-"Yeah for good.I always wanted to see you living life like this.Love changes person.This glow on your face.Just enjoy this phase of being loved.Spend time with Vivaan.Understand him and let him know about you.Open up.Else these issues will rise.Dont hide real Varna from him.Because I know he loves you for what you are.How you are."

Var-"Hmm.Thank you Chitti.For always being there.I miss you so much.Wish you could join us too there."

P-"Yeah I had plans to visit Chennai.Though Im in touch with Karuna akka."

Karunas mention changed Varnas expression.Priyam frowned as she was little aware how Karuna had problems with Varnas behavior.She didnt tell her what happened between them.But she knew Varna.

P-"We cant make everyone happy in life Varna.Focus on your life now.Let it go.Remember those who love you care for you.You will always find them there for you.Hmm?"

Varna took Priyams hand and they hugged.

Pranush was on bed frowning at teddy bear.Which wasnt talking what he wanted it to do.His frowned deepened and he started talking in his own language.Vivaan was on bed yawning.Last night sleep was still on him and all he wanted to do was.Not let his wife go away from his eyes.Varna came to room with Pranushs clothes and took out fresh clothes for him.

V-"Where were you?"

Var-"I was with Chitti only.Why you need something?"

V-"You think I will look for you only when I need something."

Var-"I didnt say that.You want coffee?"

V-"No.come sit here."

She went to him and he made her sit catching her hand.She looked at him with confusion and could see glint of naughtiness in his eyes.She took her hand back showing him eyes towards Pranush direction.