Chapter 45

Week has passed since Varna.Faced one of harsh truths.Of her life again.She didnt say word to Karuna or Prakash.She returned that day.Quiet and calm soaking her tears.Within herself.They couldnt ask her anything.Shakthi didnt make any call.Varna didnt do any contact.With his house anymore.She has made up her stand.For Varna Shetty her self respect meant everything.She wont beg for love.She never did in life.She asked to return to Chennai back.How long they going to stay.No one was left.Ramya has gone.

Vivaan packed his bag for office.Looking at his son.Playing in his cradle.His face gives him breathe.Every day to live.Till he comes back from work.He had Pranush on mind.Shivani has been staying home.Take care of Pranush.Others started work.Everything has to become normal.It was Vivaan for whom.Life stayed still.He was on dilemma.How to work and care for his son.

Sh-"Vivaan have breakfast then leave.I wanted to ask you something."

Nandini helped with breakfast.She left for hospital.With Reyansh leaving too.Shivani and Vivaan were left.On table.Pranush was brought down.By Vivaan settled.On his cradle there.He kept his eye on her.Shivani smiled at his son.Worries her how he was.Tiring himself with work.It wasnt possible.Care for infant in that way.

V-"Yes Mom sorry.This little one.Keeps me busy.

He will be naughty.Once grows up."

Sh-"Like you.You were same."

V-"No like his mom.He is reflection of Ramya."

Sh-"Vivaan I think.We should keep nanny for Pranush.

He is too small.He needs someone.Every time.Look after.We cant take chance.Im there.

But not enough."

V-"Im there for him.Mom and what if whoever we keep.Treats him badly.

I dont want him.Suffer any kind of pain.Please I will manage."

Sh-"Try understand Vivaan.You have to go for work.How will you run like this.

Will hamper your health.She will be there day time.I will also keep eye.You can be with.

Your son from evening."

Vivaan didnt have heart.Give his baby's responsibility someone else.He shut his eyes.Shivani was right.He cant be with him always.He needed care.He looked at Ramya's pic.Wasnt a day.He wouldnt wish she left.He fought with her.For leaving him and their son.He had no option.Say yes for nanny.

Varna standing in open terrace.She looked blank.She has become stone.Emotions doesnt hit her.Shakthi came from back.He tried to touch her.But shut his eyes.He wish nothing would happened.His brother sent him in excuse.Didnt have any urgent work.He knew and he had fight with him.How he ruined everything behind his back.When he came to know.He was shocked.Find them inhuman.Telling truth to Varna.As well as her home.He came this morning.In evening he couldnt stop.Form visiting Varna.

Sh-"Im your culprit.Punish me you want.Varna I dont deserve you."

V-"I see no one wrong Shakthi.Its all my fate.

Please dont punish yourself.Live your life."

Sh-"Life is with you.Ever I started seeing you.As part of me.

My love for you.Cant fall down in any situation."

"