Chapter 6

Few things to be cleared : 

*Vivaan and his family live in Hyderabad.

**Shettys are from Chennai.

Prakash laughed at his daughter as the whole house felt getting life back with her entry

Prakash laughed at his daughter as the whole house felt getting life back with her entry.Ramya rushed to him and gave him a hug.Then went to touch her Aththai ( father's elder sister) Karuna's feet.

K-"Ramya slowly.You are like a storm.While leaving and now coming back."

R-"Oh Aththai you are getting old.Thats why jealous of my jet speed mode."

K-"Prakash see your daughter."

He patted Ramya's head and sided her.Both gave hi five to each other with naughty grin.

Karuna was Prakash's elder sister.She believed in old traditions and going for age was strict.After Prakash wife death she helped him alot with both Ramya and Varna.Loves them as her own daughters.

P-"How was your trip?And here something for you.Because Iam super proud of my daughter.Your paintings were really good I heard."

He gave her a small box.Ramya opened it with child like excitement.A pair of shining diamond ear rings and she hugged her father.

R-"I love you Appaa.This is so beautiful."

P-"Not more than my daughter."

R"but Appa I didnt do this big thing to be rewarded like this.I mean only few paintings and they got very average response."

Her face fell and Karuna eyed Prakash leaving the duo alone.

P-"Ramya.Creativity has its own flow.Who says you have to see how many liked.You tried and you believe on your skills thats more than enough.I am proud of my daughter."

Ramya rested her head on his shoulder.She was thinking something else.

R-"Appa.I wish I was like Varna.I mean Amma was also so talented right.Aththai and even Chitti told me.We look like each other why cant we have same brains.I am so dull and she is."

"