Chapter 8

Ramya was running fever.In morning doctor was called.Karuna ad Prakash looked worried.Seeing Ramya moaning and taking Varna's name.

They knew its not possible to get the person she was asking.She already left for Delhi.Wont be fruitful to argue with her.Karuna stayed with Ramya keepig a hand on her head.Prakash left to see off the doctor.

R-"Varna.Please.Come back.I want to see you.

Dont leave me."

Karuna felt helpless with poor girl's state.She had no way to console her.She covered her with another quilt and went to get something.

Ramya could see herself in somewhere dark.Darkness around.She was scared.No one was there and she was running.The place where she could see nothing.She started crying.Looking for someone.She felt hard to breath.Ran as fast as she could.She was sweating.

R-"Varnaa.Please.come save me."

Ramya was moving restlessly in half unconscious state.It was a dream.Her mind had such effect on her conscious state.She started crying and taking her sister's name for help.

But her sobs soon subsided.Feeling a hand on her and she gripped on it tightly.Not letting it go anywhere.she felt at ease.

Karuna came and was shocked to witness the scene.Her heart felt relieved.She left to inform Prakash that Ramya will be better now.

Ramya opened her eyes lightly and a small smile came on her lips.With weakness she made sure to clutch the hand so tightly.The same pair of eyes she had and same face.Same features.She was seeing her own reflection.

She cried and Varna wiped her tears.She was sitting in front of her with a calm face.Varna touched her sister's head.Shut her eyes and spoke.

V-"Sleep.I am here.Okay."

R-"You wont leave me.Promise."

V-"I wont.Promise."

R-"Cross my heart.?"

V-"Idiot.Should be.cross you heart."

R-"Either cases.We have same heart.?"

V-"We dont.Silly girl."

R-"Meany sister."

Both sisters felt much better and Varna patted Ramya to sleep.She kissed her head and adjusted the quilt on her.Then rested beside her in sitting position.

Prakash and Karuna witnessed this.Both felt it necessary to give sisters some privacy.

.................................................................................................

Reddys reached Chennai morning flight.It wasnt first time they were visiting place since business purpose they often had to visit the city.So they owned bungalow there.

It was decided a day before they will be there.Vikram and Shivani wanted to meet some relatives who stay there.Lata was waiting for her husband who was to arrive same day.Vivaan stayed indoors.

..............................................................................................

R-"Enough.I cant have more.It tastes yuck."

V-"does not have to taste good.When you are throwing up almost every other thing."