Chapter 38

Varna opened door of washroom after taking shower.Water was dripping from her wet hair.She didnt pay attention.She rubbed her hair.With towel.

R-"Bhaooo."

She shut her eyes.coming back to land.Ramya giggled.Clapping her hands.Coughing seeing her sister.Verge of getting terrified.

V-"Are you mad.Ramya."

R-"Ofcourse.Sister.

You should have.Known by now."

She opened her bag.Taking out snacks.She got for night.Varna saw it.Threw towel.Went on to snatch bag from her.Leaving her sister with open mouth.

R-"Varna.No."

V-"Shut up.You are not going.

To have these.Crap things."

There were her favorite chips and biscuits.She made a pout.Was about to cry.Varna knew she was being harsh.Her temper was already.Not apt for situation.Then she didnt wanted to.Upset Ramya.It was true after long.She got to be with her.

V-"Okay.Stop being over dramatic.

You will get.Biscuits but.One one packet.Wafers.Happy?"

Ramya wiped tears.Giving a smile.Varna shook her head.Then she found her opening packet.Started munching on them.Settling on bed comfortably.She helped Ramya to sit properly.With pillows.

V-"Why are you here.

This is no time to be awake.Right."

R-"Stop being boring.My husband is enough for that.

Iam here for night.hehe."

She giggled.Expressing her happiness.Varna looked at her.With unsure expression.Did her husband agree.To let her be away.With her?How and will he be assured.Leaving her with her.Her thoughts were broken.With Ramya's constant calls.

R-"Varna come here.

We need to talk."

After some time.Lights were switched off.Sisters wide awake.Staring at ceiling.They held on to each others hands.Happy for time they got.To be together.Varna felt light from heart.There was one person with whom.She wished to be herself.Wish to spend time.Wholeheartedly.Her twin.She was an unknown.Source of strength for her.She moved her head.On side to stare at same.Face she had.

Ramya too saw her sister.Giving her trademark style.

R-"Varna.Wish things remained same.For life.

Why do we have to change.With time."

V-"Because time waits for no one.People prefer to run.Against time.

Thats how.it works.World works."

R-"Stupid world."

Varna smiled.For first time in days time.From heart.She covered both of them.With quilt.Seeing to what her sister needed.Ramya yawned.

V-"Sleep.

Ramya.Did you tell.Your husband you are here.I mean for night."

Varna still looked unsure.Ramya felt her eyes getting.heavy.

R-"yeah.

he must be sulking.haha.Varna.

Tell me story.Remember Aththai used to tell us.That giant wolf.and princess story."

V-"I used to sleep.before you.Saving myself from.

Those weird and.Senseless stories.Never made sense."