Chapter 68

Varna came out from nauseating place.Losing her heart and mind.She could feel her breath.Giving away as she.Went to garden area outside.She ran away from there.Getting back home.She knew how she survived.For this time.Same feelings and torture.Words felt like to her.She shut her eyes.Opened them showing fury and helplessness.She was shaking with anger.She clenched her fists.Remembering words spoken for her.Which pierced her soul.

Var-"Every time.Every time they do this.Why I have to.Take all this.Why am I destined.Hear same thing.I dont want to.I dont."

She covered her ears.Then face with her palms.Her eyes were filled up with tears.Making way down her cheeks.She was sobbing.Her misery was unplanned.Yet planned all the time.She had to go through.Same situation.In life.She dreaded of.She could still hear.Words and taunts for her.Fresh to her ears.She heard ladies speaking.How Ramya passed away so soon.It was unfortunate.They had to get her twin married to Vivaan.But she was nowhere close to Ramya.Not sweet and social like her.She had attitude problem.She cant be like Ramya.She was a well behaved.Cultured girl.Another side she heard.Women discussing how.She doesnt wear.Any symbol of married woman.Poor Vivaan had to get wife like this.

Her face was red with tears.Leaving traces.She looked at her palms.Frowning and could.See same things happening to her.She is compared with her own sister.Ramya always.When she thought.She can try to run away from these things.She had to face same fate.She was again taken back.Same point.Truth was that.Varna cant be Ramya.But they want her to be Ramya.Vivaan was unfortunate lose wife like Ramya.Get Varna.She knew.She has this to face.Nothing more.Why did she choose to even go.She covered her face again.Feeling broken for she didnt knew.How many times she had to.Go through same feeling.Shattered and alone.

Vivaan came back.Closing door.With Pranush in his arms.He was rubbing his eyes.Feeling sleepy.He made cry face.He doesnt sleep without Varna.For long time he wasnt seeing her also.Vivaan knew what he had seen.heard in function.He has seen her running away from there.For some reason he wanted to avoid.Function too.Because he was aware.Things still need time.To get back to normal.But he was feeling guilty.Wished he would have let her stay home.

He put Pranush in his cot.Patting him to sleep.He kissed on his head.Then started look for Varna.He caught his head.Didnt knew what to say.How to face her this time.It will be difficult.He checked every place.When found her outside in lawn.He was about to call her.When remembered what he witnessed.In function.

Varna felt uneasy around.So many unknown faces.But she had to stay because of one person.It was Shivani who requested her.Come with them for night.Stay for few minutes.Then she can leave with Pranush.She couldnt say no to her.She had done alot for her.In this time.Varna was amazed with her own self.How in this time.She has developed at least.Some bond with family members.She was looking for Pranush.Finding himself having good time.Being in his fathers arms.She looked at him.Faint smile came on her lips.He was growing so fast.Unlike other babies.He wasnt cribbing around all strangers.Vivaan handled him easily.She was about to turn around.When bumped into some one.Drink fell on that persons dress.

Var-"Im so sorry.I didnt see.Let me help you."

Lady looked at Varna.Closely and frowned.Varna stared at her.With guilt on face.Both got up.Lady was continuously eyeing her.From head to toe.She smiled then.Catching Varnas hands.Making her feel scared.

L-"Hey you are.Ramya right.Shivanis daughter in law.Oh no.We met after so long.Remember Im Jaya Aunty."

Varna looked around.Some staring at them.While she could feel.Same old emotions haunting her.She was getting back to something.She doesnt want to.Lady wouldnt stop.Saying what went above Varnas head.It was clear.She thought Varna was Ramya.Reason was obvious.Varna shut her eyes.Taking her hands back.She wished to run away from there.When someone else came.Joining them.