Chapter 44

Night was looking.Darker than any other time.Rain noises came.Inside windows.Of room.Vivaan lay on his bed.Awake with eyes opened.Staring at somewhere lost.Weeks passed for Ramya.Have gone.He couldnt believe she wasnt with him.He shut his eyes.Feeling bed empty beside him.Guy cannot cry.It pents up inside him.Vivaan was going through same.From day he had to face.First Ramya's going.Pranush was with someone else.He couldnt keep.Ramya's last symbol with him.It ached him.

He remembered flaring.His nostrils how Varna.Became weak not able to give.Back Pranush.Vivaan was shocked too.Seeing her begging him.Let Pranush be with her.Vivaan run his hands.His hair and felt frustrated.He didnt knew.Where sleep has gone from his eyes.He felt have some water.Throat has gone dry.His eyes fell on cradle.Empty and pictures on wall.Ramya was every corner of room.Her smile brightened room.His life too.He went to touch.her pics and shut his eyes.He looked at himself through mirror.Her things were kept.Neatly all pink in color.He remembered her.Fighting with her.For getting her favorite perfume.Make ups and dresses.

R-"Bad husband.Dont be so miser.Want gifts every month.

Else I will.Not talk with you."

Vivaan's eyes moistened.He touched Ramya's hair brush.His eyes went to.Her ring.She wont ever wear that.He took it.Clasped inside his palms.He couldnt take anymore.Break down on floor.Busting in tears.Memories gushed in.From when he met her.This room wont let him.Forget her ever.He could hear her voice.Her giggles and cries.her touches never left her.He went to bed.Hugged her favorite pillow.Her best friends.Were brought in.After wedding.All her soft toys.Vivaan cried.Uncontrollably.

V-"Not easy to forget you Ramya.Why did you leave me.

Gave so much to remember.My life.Feels worthless."

Another morning in house.With gloomy faces.All were doing breakfast.Satya's health was not doing well.Reyansh and Lata.Were busy looking after him.Went for check up.To hospital.Nandini stayed back.help Shivani to look after house.Shivani looked disturbed.Vivaan came to sit on chair.She saw how he have gone.To different person.His face and eyes showed.Didnt sleep for days.Nandini too saw that.

Sh-"Vivaan I suggest

Sh-"Vivaan I suggest.Should go to office.

How long will you."

Shivani shut her eyes.Getting no reply from him.He has few sips from juice.Plate untouched.He has become.This with everyone.Even Reyansh couldnt get him.Talk to him openly.Vivaan got up.About to leave when heard Shivani's voice.

Sh-"Im talking with you.Why are you doing this Vivaan.

Dont ruin yourself."

V-"Have been ruined.Already Mom.

Whats left.You think.Gone with her."

Sh-"Dont we mean.Anything to you.Have family.

Life is not lived.Like this son.Have to move on.From every pain.