Chapter 86

V-"Tonight is night.When I wished stars to gaze at me.Like never before.Tonight is the night.I wished you would hold me like never before.Be with me for eternity.

You remember this line.From one of your favorite books.Varna?"

Each step Vivaan was taking towards her.Made Varna more nervous.Anticipating his next move.He had something in his mind tonight.Which she could feel.As he inched distance between them.He gave dreamy smile to her.She felt her throat dry.Hardly meeting his eyes.

Var-"You.You were keeping an eye on me.All this while."

V-"If I say yes.Then?"

Varna turned back.Not facing him with pout on face.He went beside her feeling cool breeze.Hitting their faces.

Var-"I always thought you were different kind of person.Till I get to know.You believe in something called love.I was taken back.Say something Varna."

Var-"There is difference between reality and stories.They never happen in real life."

V-"Love will get you.Even if you dont want it to.Come to you."

She couldnt bear it any long.Trying to leave from there.He held her hand strongly.She tried to loosen his hold.He was way more stern in his hold and decision.She struggled to speak word.

Var-"Please Vivaan.Leave me."

He softly came to her.Holding her hand.She was shivering.He could see that.Standing like that facing each other.Vivaan have never seen her from this view.So serene and beautiful.Breeze was making her hair come on her face.He touched them making her shut her eyes.He got closer to her.Blowing air and hot breath made her numb.Her one hand was with her.Other one gripped hard on her dress.She opened her eyes to see him touching her hand.He smiled and kissed on top of her palm.Sending shivers down her spine.He gazed at her from corner of his eyes.Next he placed light kiss on her wrist and before he could move upward.She tried to run away again.

Varnas heart was thumping with fear.Sort of tension gripping over her.But Vivaan knew no folds tonight.He was in different land.Dazzled by her.He came behind her.Touching her hair making them set on one side.His lips softly touched her yet again.This time on her cheek.Moving her to no limits.She gulped hard.With each of his touch.While he continued to torture her.His nose rubbed on her hair.Taking in sweet fragrance.With his hand loosely set on her waist.He kissed her ear.Seeing it going red.

V-"I can see something in your eyes.For me Varna.Isnt this love."

Varna seemed prepared.Like everytime.But he did make her weak.Continuing his attempts.Her cheek braced with drop of tear.He noticed that.He went ahead facing her.Letting that drop fall on her thumb.He kissed it proving serenity of his love.

V-"I cant see them in your eyes.I always want to see you smiling.Dare you bring them again on your face."

He caught her from waist.Pulling her to him.She became more scared.With her hands unconsciously set on his chest.She breathed with difficulty.

Var-"Please.Vivaan."

His finger was on her lips.Trying to make it less difficult for her.Ruin this moment for them.She saw his eyes.Warmed with tears.Both didnt say word to each other.Letting silence convey whatever it had to.

V-"Tell me.You love me."

Var-"I dont.Dont."

He pulled her more closer.Almost making her bang with his chest.Catching her from cheeks.Making her face him.Her cheeks wet with fresh tears.Finding it too painful.Not to reach to his touches.When each of them were breaking her.Truth was she was responding to him.