Chapter 92

Varna have been looking at her husband.For some time now.Rather it can be said trying to gain his attention.Waiting for his one look.But someone was too busy to give glance.He fixed his glasses.With frown on face and continued working on his laptop.

Making face she took quilt and settled herself on bed.She tapped her feet on bed.Making noise and had water.Keeping back glass with noise.She bit her lip.What was that keeping him so busy.He finally smirked and looked at her.But she was taken a back and hid herself inside blanket.Feeling her heart fluttering with different emotions.She thought he must be back to work now.As she moved blanket and her face emerged.She found him close to her.His eyes passionately staring at her.

His eyes passionately staring at her

Var-"You.Scared me."

V-"Really.What were you doing madam.Breaking my concentration for so long.Im working."

Var-"I didnt do anything.I was only.Doing what I do normally."

V-"hmm.Yeah.Let me finish this work.Will catch you then."

He pinched her nose cutely.At which she widened her mouth.He winked at her and got back to work.She got up now covering herself with quilt.With book on hand.

Var-"Why are you working so late."

V-"Its an important project.We have presentation tomorrow and Rey messed it up at last moment.Dont know whats wrong with him nowadays."

Varna thought of something with mention of Reyaansh.How can she forget her conversation with Nandini other day.She was on two minds if she should share it with Vivaan.

V-"Where are you lost now?Surprised.That creepy book isnt keeping you busy tonight."

Var-"Please its not creepy.Ah.I wanted to tell you something."

Right then Pranush woke up crying.It wasnt usual of him to cry like this in this time.Varna went on to check on him.Taking him in her arms she did everything.To calm him with her kisses.And lulled him back to sleep kissing his head.She made him sleep in middle of bed beside her.

V-"Is he okay?"

Var-"Yeah.Dont know what happened to him lately.He has been acting quite fussy.Gets irritated in small things."

V-"Its all in blood.Got from mothers side."

Var-"As if you are most gentle person ever born.Rude and arrogant."

V-"Me.Rude and arrogant.Excuse me."

Var-"Let it be.Huh."

She closed her eyes hugging baby.Pretending to sleep.He laughed and could feel her anger.He cant miss on look at her face when he irritates her.After some time he was done with work and switched off his laptop.He found mother son duo sleeping.Smile came to his face seeing them.He washed his face and came back dimming lights.As he settled on bed.kissing his baby.His smile went off hearing buzz of his phone.It was message from doctor that Varnas reports arrived.He should collect them tomorrow.Vivaan looked at Varna not being able to sleep.He was wishing hard.To let things be normal in their life now.He cant handle any more mess.