Chapter 93

*You may avoid reading this chapter if you are not comfortable.Reading few parts which has some adult content.

It seemed like four months passed in blink of eyes.Everything was going smooth in life.Nandini's pregnancy was something which kept everyone in house.Busy looking forward to new member.Vivaan and Varnas life also changed in this time.Be it him leaving for office in morning.Stealing kiss from her or both having dinner together and going for late night coffee date sometimes.These small moments were becoming precious for them.Vivaan makes sure to take care of his wife.As well as give their newly formed relationship time to develop.Varna was happy.But was she satisfied in life?Amidst all this.She still feels something missing in her life.Like introvert person she has been.She didnt knew how to open up about her feelings.And to whom she should.

Reyaansh was getting ready for office.He was in full mood of romancing his wife.Who was looking more beautiful each day.With  a different  glow on her face.She was fixing his tie and at same time blushing at his naughty remarks.She pushed him playfully on chest.As he tried to steal a kiss.

N-"Cant you stand properly.You are already late for office.Anna left in morning."

R-"Hmm.How to leave my poor beautiful wife alone at home.I think I should take leave for few days.Then me and you."

N-"Shut up Mr Reyaansh.The way you have been missing work.Feels like you are pregnant not me.You have become so shameless.Ahh Rey.door is open someone will come."

R-"Let them also see.How much I love my wife.You know its becoming difficult for me.You look so beautiful from time.Our baby is growing inside you."

He kissed her cheek and took her in his arms.She slowly melted in his touch.As both closed their eyes savouring the moment.

N-"So I wasnt beautiful before?"

R-"Now you look more.I love you."

N-"I love you too but you have to leave now.Come on husband."

He cooed her cheeks and she had to drag him down in cutest way.Making face he followed her orders and she laughed.Varna looked at them with smile on face as they came down.Reyaansh and Nandini became conscious seeing her.Finally Reyaansh had to leave and Nandini was blushing like anything.

Var-"Ahem.Sorry I guess I interrupted morning romance session."

N-"Varnaa please."

Both ended up laughing and went to have breakfast.Pranush was in his baby chair.He was very excited as Varna made his favorite custard today..Nandini got busy relishing freshly baked muffins that Varna made.

N-"I love you for this.I dont know how much weight Im gonna put on in this time.I already feel bloated."

Var-"You still need to put on some weight.Here take some more."

Varna served some more muffins on her plate and cleaned Pranush's face which had custard smeared.He frowned getting disturbed.She kissed him to make it up.He was making cute sounds having the sweet taste.Varna smiled at her little chub and then her eyes fell on Nandini playing with her chain with a smile on face.

Var-"Hmm new pendant.Nice."

N-"No actually its my wedding chain.Got to wear it after long time.Being doctor cant afford to wear these things always.Since Im doing half duty nowadays so thought to take this chance.You know Varna after marriage these small things mean so special.I dont know I feel somewhat different.Wearing this even after such long time.As if it makes me feel complete.I feel for any girl these small things.Hold value more than anything else.Isnt it?"