Chapter 49

Shivani wiped her son's eyes.Vivaan kept on sitting.Crying making his eyes red.He went uncontrollable.Others went home.Since Pranush was stable now.Nandini was there with Varna.Shivani took Vivaan.Making him sit one bench.She made him have water.He kept on shaking his head.No at her and showed anger.Shivani remembered.He did same when he was baby.She cupped his face.Made him move his stubborn.Eyes and look at her.He was refusing her.

V-"No Mom I cant do.This beg you.Cant do this to my Ramya.I wont allow anyone.

In my life.Till death its her."

Sh-"Vivaan look at me.Its not for you.For your baby.Who is fighting for life.

Do you want to lose him.Like Ramya tell me."

V-"No he wont go anywhere.I know he will be with me.

Nothing will happen to him."

Sh-"We cant fight with fate.It has to happen.It will happen.

You have to accept Varna.Part of your life Vivaan.She is Pranush mother."

V-"No she isnt.Ramya is his mother."

Shivani pulled him with force.Dragged to cabin.They found Pranush snuggled to Varna.She was showering.Him with kisses.Nandini looked at them.Varna made him have medicine.Within seconds.After which baby calmed down.Holding on to Varna dress.With his tiny fingers.Varna shut her eyes.Feeling bliss and better.Kissed his forehead.All staff smiled.Finding baby calm.He has been crying.Time they admitted him.Shivani looked at her son.Furiously and they were witness.What happened.She pulled Vivaan back to place.

Sh-"Cant escape what your eyes saw.Dont act stubborn Vivaan.

Varna can give life.To Pranush.Marry her and make her his mother.She will save him."

V-"Take my life Mom.I cant do this.I love Ramya.She will be only.One for me."

Vivaan walked slowly.In trance leaving Shivani.In confused situation.She didnt knew how to handle.Her broken son.She looked back at Pranush and Varna.At Vivaans back.He was walking aimlessly.Till she called him.He wasnt listening.She had no option.Go for what she remembered.

Karuna caught her head.She was in tension.When they got back to home.Her attempts went fruitless.Shakthi was angry.He left without saying anything.She was clueless.What she should do.Next they heard Varna went to Hyderabad.Pranush condition was not well.Now she understood how.Varna shared same bond with Ramyas baby.Fate had it planned.She prayed for Pranush safety.As well for Varna.She hoped things will be fine.Back and they could convince Shakthi.What left her in shock.Prakash thoughts regarding Varna.He suggested and had on mind something.

K-"Prakash how can you think.About this.Thought Varna and Shakthi.Could get back."

P-"Akka whatever Im saying.After gave it thought.Havent seen Varna caring.For life for someone.

Pranush is her life.After Ramya left she.Has gone back to her shell.We cant force her.

Share with us.Whats in her heart.But I understand.She doesnt love Shakthi.She wants to hold.

Onto something to live.If not Shakthi.Pranush can be reason."

K-"Im not saying Pranush cant be reason.But Prakash how can we.Vivaan was Ramya's husband.

Pranush is their baby.Will he allow her to be.His babys mother.Ramya and Varna are not same."

P-"Its my thought.Only way to save.My daughters life.