Chapter 56

Reyansh got the luggage in car.Getting everything ready for leaving.He saw Vivaan shouting at someone.Over phone.He havent seen him this aggressive.He thought reason why they came here.Nothing worked in favor.People at home were informed about Varnas health.She is safe and sound now.Shivani was worried.She could sense from Reyansh and Nandini.All wasnt well.

Reyaansh approached Vivaan.He looked in unstable state.From looks and mind.Few time he spent with him here.He realized Vivaan and Varna.Both needs to be better for.Themselves as well as for each other.

V-"Take care Rey.Tell everyone not to be worried.At home.Its good here.Whatever happened here.It will be fine.Im going with you guys to airport.From there will leave for office."

R-"Its ok Anna.We will manage.Have an important meeting.Missing out work from days.Anna please take care of yourself.Can understand its not easy.handle things alone.You need to be alright.For your self and Varna too."

V-"dont worry Im fine.Wheres Nandu.She is taking time.You will miss your flight."

R-"Shes with Varna.Had some work with her."

While they were walking.Reyansh found Vivaan wasnt meeting his eyes.He smiled and Vivaan found it weird.Suddenly they stopped.Vivaan took deep breathe.His brother can understand him.But problem was he didnt have anything to say.He was clueless with his life.Reyansh  touched his shoulder.

R-"I know Anna we cant feel.Pain what you have gone through.Its not easy.One must let go.With time things have to change."

V-"My whole life is at stake Rey.Cant imagine how Im dealing with.Everything and each day.Its getting worse."

R-"What if I say you are yourself.Reason of this mess."

V-"Reyansh

V-"Reyansh.You dont know a thing.Before accusing me.See things from other point of view.Im tired.Of explaining people.Im human and have feelings."

R-"And so does she.You lost your wife.She lost her sister.She meant world to you.She was her world.Ramya and Varna were tired in thread.You became third angle in their life."

V-"I became.Third angle?Really Reyansh.You are saying that cant believe."

R-"If thats sounds rude.Im sorry Anna.I have known you better.Can see you fighting with something.Not worth fight for.Stop bringing distress to your own life.How long will you do this.Varna is your wife now.Its truth.Cant hide.Run away from it."

V-"Im facing this.Each moment with sharp pain.Hitting me deep inside.Her face tortures me.Miss my Ramya more."

R-"She wanted you to do what you are.Doing now.Tell me.Ramya Anni was someone.Who made us smile.Even in tears.How would she feel.Seeing you and Varna.In this state.Two people who meant.World to her.You are saying reason is her.For this state?"

V-"Wont understand Reyaansh.Leave this."

R-"You need to understand Anna.Before its too late.You have lost her.What if again it happens.Pranush has lost his mother once.Now he wont be able to.Bear this loss.Varna is bringing pain to herself.If one talk can mean.Alot to her and you.Whats harm Anna."