Chapter 53

Varna opened curtains of window.Letting sun rays enter room.Reached an hour ago.Completely exhausted and draining all energy.Half of time due to Pranush.Keeping both of them awake.She looked at baby.Sleeping peacefully.In crib arranged for him.She remember Prakash and Karunas face.They were upset when got to know.Vivaan and Varna are not going to stay.With them for months.Varna came to sit on bed.She felt much better.Getting back her loneliness.She thought how she didnt have to confront her family.With decision of staying in different house.Vivaan kept it beautifully.Telling them he would visit them often.But due to work issues.He would prefer stay at his place.

Karuna understood it was Varna.She thought its better give them some time.Her heart went for Pranush.Varna was new mother.She wont be able to handle things alone.She was worried because of this reason.She knew Varna was so stubborn.She wont allow for anything.She tried giving her all instructions.But was doubtful she will be able to manage.Its not easy to handle baby.She was aware too.About equations between Vivaan and her.

Fear did came true.Varna moved in room.Restlessly carrying Pranush.Crying loudly.She was trying best.Keep him calm.Patting his back and giving him kisses.She offered him milk.Water and also tried show him his toys.Nothing was working.In short time second room.Was arranged for Varna.Both knew they wont be adjusting in single room.So Vivaan made arrangements before.He was standing in his room.Memories still fresh in him.He and Ramya started first night of their.Life in same place and room.He frowned hearing cries of his son.He got alarmed and rushed to room.

Vivaan found Varna getting tensed.With Pranush on lap.He as red due to crying.Doctor have warned them.He shouldnt cry for long time.Since he was too weak.It will prove dangerous for his health.Vivaan went to his son.Taking him in his arms.Varna panicked.She didnt knew how to face Vivaan.She was responsible for baby.If anything happens to him.All will doubt her.She stood numb.Vivaan tried to move step from there.When felt tug.Pranush held Varnas stole.In his fingers.Crying more loudly.

Crying more loudly

V-"Ok I wont move.From here.Stop crying now."

He got what his son.Was trying to convey him.He didnt look at Varna.But for both of them.Situation was awkward.He stood there.Slowly patting babys back.Who shifted restlessly.In his hold.Varna touched his forehead.Check if he had fever.He was normal.She tried giving him some water.He spat and acted stubborn.

V-"Dont try.He wants something else."

Vivaan thought for some time.When Varna came and felt weird.How to ask him.If she can take baby.He frowned at her.Getting blank look.He saw she had something on hand.Pranush cried as he felt his father.Busy in something else.Giving attention.

Var-"Gripe water.Must be paining in his stomach.He will feel better."

Vivaan was unsure.He gave Pranush to Varna.Who rubbed his back.Put him on her lap.Sitting on bed.Started slowly giving him drops.From bottle of gripe water.Minutes after Vivaan was stunned.Find room calm.Pranush was quiet.Trying to talk in his own language.He was throwing his hands and legs.Varna smiled at him.Kissing him and putting him to sleep.Her smile faded as she found.Vivaan standing right front of her face.