Chapter 61 B

Morning rays were welcomed by Reyaansh.As he was busy working out.In small gym area at their place.It was part of his daily routine.He was done with cardio and wiped his face with towel.He heard some noise.Who could be here at this hour.Apart from him and Vivaan.No one used to visit their gym.Vivaan have left work out.From few months.He frowned and went to check.Water bottle dropped from his hand.He was shocked to see Vivaan.Doing push ups.Flexing his muscles.His eyes and face hardening.Reyaansh couldnt believe his eyes.Till Vivaan raised his eyes.Asking his brother if something was wrong.

R-"Am I day dreaming.Its already morning.Can you pinch me Anna."

Vivaan got up.Taking bottle from Reyaansh.Both went on to rest for while.Vivaan smirked seeing his brother.In complete shock.He wasnt at fault too.Grief has been on him for so long.He has forgotten himself to such ends.He gave up everything which was part of his life.

V-"Rey stop staring at me like that.Im not ghost.I think we need to change.These equipments here.What about renovation here too.You take this responsibility.What?Will you stop gawking at me.Or need kick."

He punched Reyaanshs stomache

He punched Reyaanshs stomache.After which got crushed by him.In tight brotherly hug.He could feel emotions in his.Younger brother.They all have been worried.For him and he couldnt see.All they wanted him to be normal.He patted Reyaanshs back.With smile on face.Then they parted and walked together.Outside in garden area.Juice was served to them.

R-"Cant believe Anna.Seeing you on gym.After such long time."

V-"Do I need to give you.More kick and punches?"

R-"Hey I know.Its you relax.Anna good to have you back.Missed you."

V-"Stop your emotional dialogues now.Take up responsibility of gym.You better."

As Vivaan was seen having juice.Checking his phone.Reyaansh looked at him.With smile.He heard from his wife.Whatever happened previous day.He couldnt believe his ears.Today he couldnt believe his eyes.Whatever was happening.He was relieved.Finally ray of hope.Something has worked.Which brought back Vivaan to life.He couldnt wait to see.Everything falling on place.

Everyone were present in breakfast table.Except Vikram and Nandini.Nandini had early duty in hospital.Others were pleased to see Vivaan.Not only talking with everyone.Like he used to before.But he stayed for breakfast.Taking interest in family talks.Reyaansh was having great time.Shivani smiled but worry was still there.She looked upstairs.Varna wasnt down yet.She must be with Pranush.Making him have his breakfast.Doing his work.She didnt knew how.She would make this girl realize.She wasnt only Pranushs mother.Someones wife and this house's daughter in law.Vivaan saw him mother.He was slowly chewing food.When remembered something.

V-"Mom dont tell me.Dad left for office this early.Anything wrong."

S-"He went out of town.Not for work.Friend of his is not well.So he is paying visit to him.He will be back within three or four days."