Chapter 27

Vivaan and Ramya were nervous at same time.Vivaan kept on fixing his hair.Sweating.He gave a smile to Ramya.Stumbled upon his step.Ramya played with the rose petals spread on white sheets.She was sitting now.

He continued giving sheepish grin.

V-"Please sit.

I find this too awkward."

He made the statement.Finding her about to stand seeing him approach her.He adjusted temperature of the ac in the room.Suddenly he was feeling so hot.

Then he joined her.Sitting beside her.With a distance between them.Both shared an awkward smile.Ramya gave glass of milk to him.

V-"Ramya.Since we are done with most of rituals.I just wanted to tell you that.I believe in institution of marriage.Taking as as equality in everything.Husband and wife both are like either sides of a coin.You are my better half.So.You hold equal right in my decisions regarding anything in life from now on.And I guess.So do I?In your case."

Ramya gave a nod and smiled at him.She was playing with her fingers.

V-"Please say something.This silence.Is.Annoying."

She bit her lips.When he touched the glass on her hand.Their skin came in contact with each other.A current wave passed her.

V-"Lets start with this.

You have it first."

R-"This is supposed to be for you?"

Vivaan.Eyed her to do what he said.She nodded her head.Then touched the glass with her mouth.After few seconds he found her.Gulping down the contents in full speed.She was adorable.

She was done.Then looked at him.Feeling embarassed.He was mesmerized by her beauty.He took the glass keeping his eye on her.Then got shocked.It was empty.He looked back at her.She bit her lips.

V-"You?Finished it."

R-"You only asked me to.

I.Was thirsty.and.Hungry."

It took him seconds to burst out into laughter.He couldnt stop himself.She frowned at him.Confused.He kept the glass on table beside.Then took her hands in his.

V-"Why are you so adorable.Ramya.

I.Love you."

She lowered her eyes.Blushed like a typical bride.When he stopped laughing.Cupped her cheeks.She suddenly felt her knees getting weak.Caught the sheets tightly in her grip.Feeling his lips on her forehead.Nose and.Chin.

He slowly whispered to her.

V-"Nervous?"

He pinched her cheek.She gave a nod.

V-"So.Am.I"

She hid herself in his chest.He wrapped his arms around her back.His chin touched her head.

R-"I still feel like.This is a dream."

V-"No more dreaming.Because I am here to make all your dreams come true.Understand.Mrs. Reddy?"

She shook her head.Playing with his shirt.

V-"You tired?Its too hot.You want you can change to comfortable clothes."

She came out of hug.And nodded her head.He was a little disappointed with her nod.Yet gave in.Her comfort mattered to him most.

He rested on bed for a while.Ramya came out after taking shower.She looked like a fresh flower.In light blue sleeveless gown.Wearing her wedding chain.Slowly she was rubbing her long wet hair with towel.