Chapter 51

Shivani and Nandini were at home.Doing preparations welcome Varna.Situation wasnt like one where rituals.Could be done.Shivani thought Varna shouldnt feel uncomfortable.Unexpected in any manner.She strictly asked everyone not to force her.Understanding her and giving time is very important.For time Pranush was their priority.Nandini was keeping pillows on bed.She was busy thinking.

N-"Will Varna be able to do all this.Why did she say yes."

Sh-"Because she has mothers heart.I knew first time.When she held Pranush.

Both are connected by.Pain Ramya left them with."

N-"I know that.But what Im scared of.Vivaan Anna is very upset.

Will he able to accept new relationship.When Varna has same face.Of Ramya."

Sh-"Nandu I dont want anyone to.Mention this in front of Varna.Ramya is special to us.

From now on.Varna is also part of family.She shouldnt be compared to Ramya."

N-"I understand.I think they are here."

Cars stopped with Reyansh and Lata stepping out.Vivaan came out too.Another car Karuna and Prakash came.Varna was inside still.Shivani waited for them.Near door with smile on face.Vivaan didnt wait for Varna.He went to door.Lata helped her.Come out with Pranush.He was crying.Varna tried to console him.His cries were getting louder.Everyone got inside.When Shivani stopped Vivaan.Showing him eyes.He looked red with anger.Not looking at anyone.He sobered hearing cries of baby.Varna was attending him.Like mother would.Made everyone smile.Nandini asked Reyansh.If everything was alright.He gestured her.Would tell later.

Sh-"Varna give Pranush.To Nandu."

Varna thought for time.When Nandini went to take him.Shivani understood that.She was happy with decision.No one can justify.Herself as Pranushs mother.Than Varna would.She didnt look comfortable.Handing baby to Nandini.She made cute faces.Trying to keep little one calm.Reyansh helped her too.Shivani did ritual.Of welcoming new bride.Vivaan and Varna were standing.Forcefully from heart.Both had hard time.Saying yes for whatever they had to do.They entered house.Vivaan marched his way to room.Shivani asked Nandini to take Varna.To her room so she can rest.

Vivaan shut door of his room.He felt angry with himself.He couldnt shout.Get tears from eyes.He banged his fist on wall.Felt suffocated.He was shocked see his and Ramyas pictures missing from room.He searched for them.Wall was empty.With his pic.Like it was before marriage.He clenched his fist.Shouted for someone.Shivani came asking him.Lower his phone.Everyone were sitting down.

V-"Mom I did what you asked me.Compelled me to do.

Where are our pics.Who removed them.I want them back.Right now."

Sh-"Vivaan calm down.I have asked Nandu.Remove them.Inside drawers.

This room is not only yours.Now Vivaan.It belongs to.Varna too.If she sees your pic with."

V-"I dont care.This is Ramyas place.Will always be hers.Every part of this room.Have Ramya.

Remember this Mom.I beg you.Not to snatch right from me.No one can replace.Ramya for me."

Shivani was shocked.See Vivaan behavior.Before she could argue.Vivaan went to washroom.Banging door.She caught her head.It was her who asked.Nandu to change everything in room.Since Varna will stay.She shouldnt feel she is replaced.She shut her eyes.When found Nandini and Varna at door.Varna gulped down.Freshly insulted remarks.She moved from there.Followed by Nandini.

N-"Varna stop.Where are you going."

V-"I wont stay there.Can adjust anywhere."

N-"But Varna thats your room.Where will you stay."