Chapter 40

Varna was hiding in garden.Unknown people doesnt make.Her comfortable.She meets people.Everyday from business world.She was anti social.Something inside makes her.Feel scared.Nervous to face people.She was in Ramya's in laws house.She will be judged.For same face of her sister.She cant be like Ramya.Varna wanted to run.From it.She felt hand.On her shoulder.

V-"Shakthi you scared me.do you love.

Scaring me."

Shakthi gave smile.He had glass of juice.Offerred it to her.She refused.He made stern face.He feel her nervousness.He has understood Varna.In this time.People gets her conscious.Nervousness wasnt in her own people.

Sh-"I didnt take sip.You can have it.

You need this."

Varna took juice.Taking few sips.She was thirsty.She thanked Shakthi.From inside.He understands her.This is more important.Than love in relationship.She felt nice.Both developed something.He was staring at her.She finished half glass.Refused rest of it.He took glass.Started gulping down juice.She widened her eyes.He rubbed his mouth.Smirking at her.He drink from same.Place where her lipstick mark was.

Sh-"I thought this.Tastes bitter.

Its sweeter.Than sweetest thing."

Varna felt tensed.In her throat.She looked down.Avoiding Shakthi.They had nothing.Like would be married couple.Fault lies in her.If she cant accept him.What will she answer.After marriage.Each day her fears were increasing.She shut her eyes.Feeling him moving.Her hair.She looked beautiful.In red saree gifted by him.Varna didnt like.Wearing saree.He insisted her.Show him wearing his gift.She didnt want to upset him.

Sh-"Cant move my eyes.From you.

Red suits you.Varna wear it often.I was thinking.Will buy you all red.Sarees after wedding."

V-"Shakthi Im not going.To wear sarees.

Keep dreaming."

She felt hot.His breath fanned her face.She was startled.Tried to go back.He moved close to her.She wanted to run.Somewhere saving herself.From situation.His eyes pierced into hers.She gulped hard.He moved his chin up.By his finger.Varna didnt knew.What was coming.She was scared.Shut her eyes tight.When she opened them.They were an inch.Awa from sealing their lips.When they heard voice.

V-"Im so sorry."

Varna's eyes were moistened.She could see.Shakthi blushing.Looking down.Breaking awkward moment.It was Vivaan.Who caught them.He felt embarrassed.Not more than them.She run away from there.Vivaan apologized to Shakthi.He smiled later.When Shakthi also left.Vivaan thought something.He came to receive call.Not getting signal inside.He found them.About to kiss.They were engaged.It wasnt wrong.What made Vivaan.Feel weird.Varna run away in tears.Her face didnt look.She was comfortable.Vivaan stood.Some time called inside.

Ramya insisted Varna.Stay with her.Marriage preparations also started.Varna couldnt stay back.For more time.Till time she was in that house.She felt awkward.Sort of restless.She left somehow.Handling Ramya.They will be coming to.Hyderabad soon.Once marriage rituals will start.

At night.Vivaan was helping Ramya.With her saree and other things.She felt annoyed.Throwing things.Pout on face.Vivaan held her.Glaring at her.To behave till she.Was in tears.Feeling hungry.He got something for her.When she was satisfied.She finished glass of milk.Rested on bed.In her blouse and skirt.Vivaan was mesmerized by his wife's.Beauty that he went to her.Kissed on her head.Ramya smiled at him.Pulling him on bed.

She brushed her nose.On his cheeks.Kissing him.Biting his chin.He tickled her.Carefully.Talking to his baby.He wrapped his arms around her.Kissing her shoulder.Neck and back.She felt feathery kisses.Giggled as he got access to her skin.He was drowned in her beauty.Pulling her hair.Out of braid.He enjoyed sweet smell.Till she came to his face.Kissing his head.Ramya cupped his cheeks.When their lips met.Kiss was full of.Love and passion.She pulled him from collar.Kissing him sweetly.