Chapter 33

Vivaan took last sip of wine from empty glass now.On his hand.His eyes busy gazing at his wife.Both were seated facing each other.The last night of honeymoon.What can be more better.Than spending the evening with your beloved.In Eiffel Tower.A dinner with your love.

Ramya looked gorgeous in long white gown.Her long hair left open.As per husband's wish.Vivaan looked equally dashing.In his tuxedo and gelled hair.

She pouted making a face.Seeing her husband teasing her.With eyes finishing off wine.From his glass.He took her glass also.Ending it quickly.Winking at her.He eyed her to come to him.Wrapping his arms around her waist.As she settled in his lap.He asked for a kiss.She pinched his cheek.

V-"you want?"

R-"yes."

He snatched glass from her reach.Finishing the wine again.She wanted to get.Up and move to her sit.When he stopped.Kissing her cheek.Aiming for a kiss.

R-"No kiss.

Stop being mean Vivaan.A sip won't harm."

V-"Sorry.

Anything but not this.You can still taste.If you wish to."

He winked at her in hot manner.she made her mind.Won't kiss him.

After dinner he took her.To get a better view.Of romantic place.Keeping his chin on her shoulder.His lips touching her bare skin.The breeze touching their faces.

R-"Thank you for everything.Vivaan.

These moments will be.Forever locked in my heart.Most precious."

She faced him turning around.Cupping his cheeks.As he kissed her hand.Looking at her with love.

V-"You made these moments.Precious rather they made.It special for us."

He took her in his arms.She shut her eyes.Enjoying the moment in bliss.Till something hit her.She raised her head.Jerking Vivaan.he asked through eyes.

R-"Do you know I always had a wish to

To come here and.Kiss like they do in movies."

She felt shy and giggled.Vivaan shake his head at her.Her wish had to be his command.He encircled his arms around her waist.Pulling her closer.Ramya felt ticklish.Till she was an inch away from his face.

R-"Stop.

Vivaan."

He opened his eyes.Failing at his attempt to kiss her.He was shocked at her sudden.Movement.

V-"What now."

R-"Look at yourself.

We have come for honeymoon.People will say you are.Recovering from a heartbreak.Or your wife ran away.With her boyfriend."