Chapter 84

Her breathes were calm.With serene look on face.Eyes closed and lost in deep slumber.Varna was busy sleeping.It was already morning.Last night made her so tired.She didnt realize it was up her usual time.As she was enjoying her sleep.She frowned lightly.Feeling something on her cheeks.She stirred in her sleep.Touching her face and changing her position.Went back with smile on face to sleep again.While someone was disappointed.He tried again.Not ready to fail in his attemps.His chubby fists.Attractive long fingers like father.Poked into Varnas cheek.Then next nose.Startling her.She heard loud chuckle.Slowly little one made his way.Almost shifting his weight.On his mothers chest.

Varna wasnt clueless anymore

Varna wasnt clueless anymore.Still her eyes were heavy.She breathed with irritation.Next feeling something wet on her cheeks.Her hair being slowly pulled.As she opened her eyes.She was rather welcomed with tint of cuteness.Even in sleepy eyes.Her face broke into smile.Seeing  her bundle of joy trying to kiss her on cheeks.He has given good wash to her cheeks.Now his tiny hands.He laughed loudly being successful to wake his mother.Varna caught him on time.Placing tight kiss on his head.Lifting him bit.Keeping him safe near her chest.As she felt his warmth.He was busy getting more comfortable.His hands playing with her hair.

Var-"Pranu has become so naughty.Trying to wake amma.Let me see this naughty chubb."

Pr-"Amm.maa Vi.aan.Amma."

Varna frowned.As she was not used to hearing this new discovery of word from her son.Soon her eyes scanned room.Finding Vivaan nowhere.Where he left so early.Leaving Pranush like this when she was sleeping.She got up.Adjusting Pranush not ready to leave her hair.

Pr-"Ammaa.Panu.Vii.Aaaan.Seeep."

Var-"Sorry amma was sleeping late.Come we will get your breakfast."

She took her stole from bed.Door opened with Vivaan pushing trolly inside.It had breakfast and something else too.She let her stole on her shoulder.Playing with Pranus hands.Her eyes were on Vivaan.

V-"Good morning sleepy heads."

Var-"Why did you leave him

Var-"Why did you leave him.Like this.He could have fallen from bed.You should have given me call."

V-"You have to admit.Your morning starts from scolding me.Night ends on me too."