Chapter 94

The fresh smell of soil after rain never felt this much calm and soothing to Vivaan.As he opened his eyes seeing sun was up remembering night.A smile automatically curved on his lips.Feeling their bodies glued to each other under sheets.Thought hit him how they submitted to each others desires last night.It happened and he saw his wife.Sleeping with her head on his shoulder.The calm look on her face.Which was glowing more.He traced her cheeks with his long fingers.Kissing her head and closing his eyes savoring the moment.Her long traces of hair spread on pillow.He played with them.As she moved he could see smudged red color on her forehead.Something which made him feel that she belonged to only him.

He couldnt believe his eyes that this happened.She surrendered in this battle.Between them.Their needs and desires,longing to be with each other won eventually.There was sudden silence outside.After storm which seemed like nature was witness to their reunion last night.

Varna felt rays of sun pricking her eyes.As she opened them and still it didnt dawned upon her.In what state she was.She took yawn and moved feeling warmth of something hard.Which perfectly pulled her in giving comfort.She felt something on her cheeks and then widened her eyes.Seeing him smirking at her.

V-"Morning my Cinderella."

And it all came back to her mind.Previous night and she couldnt stop heat covering her face.Closing her eyes she wanted this moment to last as he pulled her closer to him.Feeling a warm kiss on her forehead she opened her eyes.To look at her man staring at her with nothing but love.Soon enough she laughed lightly making him frown.On asking what made her do that she bit her lips.Taking small red dot that was on her forehead till last night.Now it was on his cheek.He smirked seeing that.

It was enough to make her blush.She realized their state and pulled sheet covering herself fully from his eyes.She batted her lashes down.He rested his one arm and fully bent over her.Looking at her intently.When something pricked him.He used his fingers to find source and his hand found out way more precious thing.Smirking at her he showed her chain that was beneath him.She touched feeling her neck empty.He kept it to himself.Looking at her.She culdnt even tell him to give it back to her.His eyes were intense.

V-"Hmm.So bad.You couldnt keep my first gift safe with you.Lost within day only."

His voice was husky.Leaving warm breathe on her face.He was surprised to see smile on her face.As if remembering something.

V-"Why this smile."

She shook her head.He wished to stare at her like that for lifetime.If he could.He straightened and lay beside her.Arms wrapped around her bare shoulder.Giving her chills.He kissed her head again as she hid herself in his arms.Both had their eyes closed.

V-"Say something.Please."

Var-"Hmm."

V-"Are you alright.Did I."

He felt her hand on his lips.Kissing them and she couldnt be more clear how gentle he was with her.Tracing her lips he kissed her softly.He could feel her eyes wet.Cupping her cheeks his eyes had many questions.

Var-"I never imagined to be loved like this.Every girl experiences this day in her life.When she becomes woman in true sense.you made me feel like one.you were only man in my life and I never thought.This day would come."

He didnt wait to take her fiercely in his arms.His chin touching her temples.She felt most secured.Caged there feeling his breathe.

V-"Life has taught us a lot in this journey.I promise you from today.There will be only love awaiting for you.Varna Shetty.I never imagined your love would be this fierce.Ride of passion and longing."