Chapter 55

Reyansh checked time.Whole day passed.He found Prakash coughing and got him some water.They came here from time Varna was found unconscious.Pranush was at home with Karuna.It was nearly evening when Reyaansh saw Vivaan.Making way to them.He was sweating and looked he came.Running to them.Prakash looked tensed.Reyaansh stared at Vivaan.With cold looks.

P-"Vivaan good that you came.They have taken her inside.For so long.Still nothing."

V-"Appa please sit.You will fall sick.Rey what happened.When did you come."

R-"Its not important at moment.Anna you got so late.Busy with work."

V-"How do I look.Like to you?My car broke down.There is strike today.Couldnt get taxi.

I came here.Walking and running all way.Need more explanation?Answer me straight.

What happened."

Just then Nandini came out.Discussing with doctor.She was same person who.Was regular doctor for Ramya and Varna both.Nandini had tensed face.Doctor told her something.Left again inside.Varna was in emergency.

R-"Nandu how is she.What happened to her."

N-"She is stable now.They are shifting her to cabin.But I fear.Lot has gone wrong already."

After some time.Prakash was sent home.His health condition was not good.Reyaansh and Vivaan stayed back.Nandini also went back to help Karuna.Reyaansh found Vivaan.Catching his head and sitting.On one of benches.Outside Varnas cabin.Reyaansh passed coffee to Vivaan.He looked at him.Didnt take first.

R-"Anna I think should go home.Rest for while.Im here dont worry."

V-"Dont mock at me Reyansh.Im your brother.You know that."

R-"Im not mocking.I dont intend to.We shouldnt force ourselves for something.We dont want to.

Still up to you."

V-"I cant do things on my wish.Anymore in life.Dont have right anymore."

R-"Me and Nandu thought.We will surprise you.Stay over weekend.Here Varna.

Surprised all of us.This girl is something."

Vivaan took coffee.Feeling much relaxed.Doctor came to them.He wanted to speak.To Varnas husband alone.Reyaansh eyed him to go.He was there.He wished no more complications should be there.Vivaan entered room.He felt his breathe getting slow.Heart beats going fast.For some reason he was tensed.Doctor asked him take some water.

D-"Vivaan I think you knew about Ramyas condition.Have known twins from long time.

Used to treat them.Later heard Ramya got cured.Didnt knew Varna had problems too."

V-"Sorry Doctor.I didnt understand."

D-"Ramyas heart condition was like that from birth.But Varna never showed up.Any signs.

Or symptoms of weakness.Thought she was perfectly alright.Did you all knew.Anything?"

Vivaan didnt knew what to answer.He felt clueless.From day they got married.Didnt speak word to each other.Regarding anything.He didnt have interest.Wish to speak to her.Same was with her.He was in dilemma.How to say that to doctor.They lived as strangers under same roof.Doctor understood his position.

D-"Its ok.Can understand.Your situation well.Vivaan dont know about before.Now as husband.

Should discuss this with you first.Varnas condition is not well.What she has done to herself."