Chapter 3

Vivaan sprayed his favorite perfume a bit more than usual day.Set his hair with some gel.Wore his watch.He looked dapper in blue blazer.He got busy checking himself out in mirror he heard the ring.

A smile lit his face.He pressed on receive and put call on speaker.He was folding sleeves of his blazer.

"Vivaan where have you been.Least you could spare a call for your mother or message.How worried I have been since.Are you there Vivaan?"

V-"Yes Mom.Yes.dont worry Iam here.Alive.and never felt like this.before."

He didnt knew why those words came out of his mouth out of blues.He felt in different zone.

"When are you heading back home?Your Dad sent you after I asked not to.He could have sent some one else.You were in bad health."

V-"Its okay Mom.I am perfectly fine now.Tell me you are home and.How come you managed time to call me."

"Talk like your father now.Same taunts."

V-"Mom.Joking.You know I love you.I will be done with this in a day or two then straight way home.So dont worry.Give my love to dad and home."

"Yeah.I have taken a leave for some days.Will be working from home.Listen you come back first have to discuss something really important."

V-"Whats that?"

"You come home first.Okay.Love you.Take care.Bye."

He knew it.The same topic which he has been hounded by his family quite some time.Marriage.Hundreds of proposals were inquired every day.When he chose to say yes/no for none.His silence was  like a nuisance for his family back there.

He would marry.But the right person at right time.He has some values and preference for family.He has decided on mind if he marries that girl has to be family person.Respect has to come for his family first.Ofcourse unlike his mom he would prefer a housewife.

The event started off with entrepreneurs of high league exchanging hand shakes.Pleasant looks and discussions what followed.It was almost time for dinner.After spending an hour Vivaan was impatient.

He checked his watch every minute.Kumar came.He eyed him asking something.Kumar bowed his head down when Vivaan raised brows.

K-"Sir.She is not here and.Dont think she is going to make it.Varna Shetty you asked about her if Iam not wrong?"

Vivaan just gave a nod sipping the juice from glass.He had his gaze fixed on front.He looked not happy.Arching up his shoulders he decided to call it night.

Priyamvada

Priyamvada.

Ramya and Varna's Chitti ( mother's younger sister).She is a divorcee who chose to live alone after separation from husband.Independent and strong minded woman.Ramya and Varna's father does not like her much.She lives in Australia.