Chapter 43

Varna was running after her life.Trying to catch her.She smiled at her.Her face looked bright.Varna wanted to stop her.Ramya was being naughty.She slowed down.Varna caught her breath.Glaring at Ramya.She caught her tightly.Showing anger through eyes.Ramya was still smiling at her.She didnt say anything.Varna wished to give her punishment.She wasnt goign tot ake.Her smiles today.She was angry at her.

V-"Ramya Shetty you are mean.How dare you.Leave me.

No come back.Ramya you will.What Varna is."

Ramya was smiling.Her face showed no anger.Just one emotions.Her lips widened with smile.She was dressed.In plain white.Varna was in black.Ramya touched Varna's hands.Kissed it and let her.Touch her face.Varna shut her eyes.She was verge of breaking down.Ramya caught her.Wiped her tears.

V-"Cant do this.This is cheating.We came together.This world.

Wont let you go.Anywhere.Do you hear me."

R-"This is rul eof world Varna.We cant stop.Whats coming.

Should always accept.What life has for us."

V-"Im not going.To accept anything.Why always me.

I cant face anymore.You are only.One who belonged to me.Ramya no.

Dont leave me.First our mother.Now I wont.Let this happen."

R-"Im happy Varna.I met Amma.She is like me.Happy and full of life.

You have gone after Appa.Varna I have come.Left that world.You have to be strong.

Please Varna."

V-"No you hear me.I said no.Why should I always.Listen to you.Why I have to.

Fulfill promises.Always and not you.Come back."

Varna's voice was slowing down.She fell down.On knees crying.Loudly catching her hair.Ramya smiled.Her eyes were teary.She made Varna face her.Varna didnt want.To listen anything.She caught Ramya.Not wanting to leave her.She begged her.

R-"My life was beautiful.Got everything.I desired for.Now its also beautiful.

Dont hurt me.Varna by hurting yourself.Remember.Im part of you.

Varna is part of Ramya.Have to live life.for a part of me."

V-"No I wont live your life.Get it.Go away.

Not talking with you.Always cheat me.Go away Ramya."

R-"You will realize Varna.Whatever happened was written.Someday.

I wish.You take whats yours.Varna's life.Will always be.Connected to Ramya's."

Varna kept on crying.She realized Ramya was gone.She vanished.Leaving her alone.Face world alone.She cried till her heart.Dried off with deep pain.Varna didnt knew.Meaning of Ramya's words.She was not in position.Think about anything else.her life was ending.She felt.Dizzy and imbalanced.

V-"Ramyaa stop."

Varna woke up with.Shouting Ramya's name.She was sweating.She found her hand.In air.With no one around.In her room.Her face has gone white.She looked around.Ramya wasnt there.Her eyes fell on their pictures.On wall.She caught her head.Paining and remembered.Ramya coming.Her face smiling.She heard her voice.Varna wanted to threw everything.Away from her view.

V-" Wont forgive you Ramya.Never for leaving me.

I hate you."