Chapter 70 A

Varna was in kitchen.Making something for Pranush.She has been giving her full attention.To him.From time he started learning new things.Giving him something new.For food other than milk.Liquid and which can easily digest.Little one threw tantrums too.Specially at his amma and appa.

Vivaan sat outside.In garden area.With naughty son on his lap.Trying to crawl out his way.Looking at Alice.Taking sun bath.Acting lazy on grass.Vivaan was arguing with someone over phone.Lata heard his voice from inside.Shake her head.She was seeing preparations for lunch.

L-"Varna can you give this coffee.To Vivaan.I have to check on.List for few stuff.You know how helpers.Miss out things.Akka is also not here."

Did she have option.Lata smiled at her.She looked at coffee mug.Shutting her eyes.Weeks passed in blink of eyes.It felt to her.After that night.Confrontation between her and Vivaan.Something very subtle.Unlike their heated arguments.She has seen him softening towards her.It was sudden or not.She felt undecided.She was still trying.On her plan to keep herself away from him.She saw him angry at someone.Over phone.His ears gone red.She noticed.It happens with Pranush too.

V-"Pranu stop.Give me one second."

Varna kept mug on table.She slowly took Pranush from his lap.Not without his notice.Pranush happily settled himself.Trying to complain her about.Vivaan not giving him attention.She tried to divert his attention.Finding him rubbing his eyes.Making cry face.Took him other side of garden.Showing some new blooms.Planted by Vivaan.He has interest on gardening.She suddenly started.Seeing new sides of him.Pranush was sucking his fingers.Trying to hear his mother.Calmly and chuckled at something.Varna kissed his chubby cheek.

Vivaan stopped on his tracks.He could hear sweet giggles.Of his wife and son.When both were in same frame.None could dare to enter.Strictly their place.He felt like doing something.Strike his mind.Took his phone and captured moment.In his camera.Varna kissing Pranush.

Varna kissing Pranush

Her eyes met his.In embarrassing frame.He got his phone down.Smartly combing his hair with fingers.She became alert.Little one as if familiar with silence.Made noises.He wanted to go to his father now.Left Varna shocked while Vivaan smiled.

Var-"Your coffee is on table.Have to take him now.Its time for his meal."

V-"Then feed him here.We will eat and watch birds.Together.Right Pranu?"

Pranush got the signal.As if and quickly went to Vivaan.He knew Varna had all options ready.Act safe and away from him.But all he wanted.Have some time with his family.Three of them.She saw duo moving to sit on chair.Another situation she cant escape.

While later both were sitting.On two chairs.With table on middle.Vivaan sipped on his coffee.Keeping his gaze on Varna.He saw how she dealt with Pranush.With this much patience.Every time she tries giving him spoon.He moves his face away.Touches spoon with his hand.To see what it was.Something new he was seeing.He find it interesting.He looked at his father.Who tried hiding his smile.Varna saw that.She didnt stop with her efforts.At point when Pranush started crying.He wasnt liking taste.Since it was new.She kissed him and patted his back and head.Giving him all warmth.Vivaans eyes wouldnt leave.Them for second.