Chapter 2

Shivaani welcomed her Son and daughter in law.She let the red vermilion touch their foreheads and gave them entry.Pranush was sleeping in Varna's arms.He got a light kiss by his grandmother as Varna climbed the stairs to room.

Shivani touched Vivaan's back when he was getting luggage in.He pat his back and touched his head affectionately.

Sh-"How have you been Vivaan?Must be tired because of flight.go.rest now.I will call you for lunch."

He gave a nod to his mother.Went to his room.Shivani knew he tried to maintain look if everything was alright.It was not.She wondered for how long it was going to take.

Varna put baby in crib.Soon she took shower and changed to her homely clothes.She was brushing her hair when found a pair of eyes at her.It was her husband.He just came out of shower in his track pants.Wiping his wet hair with towel.

She kept the brush back to its place.Started making the bed.Vivaan had his gaze at her.She checked the baby who was still asleep.Then she went to bed taking her place.A book and resting her back comfortably her eyes got glued to the reading element.Within seconds she could feel his presence nearing her.Her breathes got high and she panicked.

Vivaan stared at her with cold eyes.Keeping his gaze at her he used his hand to get the book in its normal position.It was held by his wife upside down.Varna opened her eyes.It was utter foolish of her to do one such mistake and in front of him.

V-"At least learn properly how to avoid.With better options and.Better ways."

His words hit her like a blow.She threw the book in bed and tied her hair in a bun in frustration.She cupped her cheeks and sat hugging her knees.He was out of the room.

Why can't time never heal things for her.Time and again she has to go through turmoils.Like others why cant she be the easy person.Accepting her fate and moving on.A thing she couldnt do in months.A tear slipped down from her eye.She opened the draw of the side table.A frame came out and she touched the pic with affection.

It was her own shadow.A part of her who went far away now.She looked so beautiful from heart and out.She can never be like her because Ramya was one and she can only be that person.Bracing everyone with love and happiness.

Var-"Why Ramya.You have to leave me alone to fight all this.I can never be you.I dont have strength and courage to live the life you wanted me to.Why do you had to bind me with the promise.You did injustice to me.I hate to love you.

He is yours.This place is yours.I can never be his wife and.Mother of your child."

"

Vivaan was strolling in the garden.He buttoned up his short and run his hand in his hair.He was tired.The journey did not made him much but the journey he has been trying to start off and continue with made him miserable and impatient each day.