Chapter 4

*Do check out  the new cover :) 

Despite of being jet lagged he did not felt it necessary to stay at his place for even few hours.Vivaan Reddy was a stubborn soul.He sneezed twice and pulled down the window mirror of his side of car.The village was undoubtedly beautiful.

From taking flight Cape town he landed to Hyderabad and taking luggage.Next stop was a village in remote areas of Chennai.He knew he was in for some session from  his family.He can never avoid work and when it is for some good purpose.

Reddys has got a name when it comes to contributions for good work.He had to visit this village for some charity work.The poor people were affected by heavy floods and he came to make sure supplies were provided from their side.In good amounts and if he could be of any help.

"Sir you should have taken rest at home.This could have taken care by anyone."

Vivaan rubbed his nose which got slightly red due to bad cold.Tucked handkerchief neatly in his pocket.

V-"Kumar you know how important this if for me and Dad.My family reputation lies here.I dont want to take any chance."

He sneezed again and Kumar smiled at him with concern.

Health has been one reason for which he felt too disturbed to think about work.There was something else which Kumar didnt knew.A girl had nerve to push Vivaan Reddy to this extent.Ms Varna Shetty didnt turn up other day after promising coffee same place and time.Vivaan never felt insulted and a feeling of rejected.

Something wrecked him.If it was his ego or the audacity of girl.Who could have left message for not being able to turn up.Worst he had to wait for an hour or more the same place.He came to know she checked out of the hotel.Before he came.

A woman with ego and he hated them.Vivaan was clueless how he took such interest on one personality.Any case deal was made.Professional terms were different.

Professional terms were different

"Thank you so much Mr Reddy.Its all because of you nice people humanity seems alive this earth.People here can hope for tomorrow.All thanks to you."

Vivaan shaked hands with the person in charge of distribution.He was glad could be of some help.The villagers looked relieved and he personally showed interest to meet them.

V-"If you dont mind I would like to give them few things from my end.Some dry food items,clothes and something for children."

"Of course why not.Your father has been helping hand through your organization as well as the trust he opened here years ago.I am in charge of that.So I would have any how requested you.To meet them personally.There is also some one else just like you.With big heart.From last few months she comes here.Makes sure to contribute handful amount.for education of children.And those homeless.Come this way."

Vivaan gave a nod and made his way along with Kumar and helpers.He walked with slow steps taking care of his dizziness.Sneezed for quite few times.