Chapter 46

Varna felt the wind touching her face.Blew away soft tendrils.It will rain soon.She closed door to balcony.Of her room.Went to bed.Her pale face showed.Signs of bright smile.When she could see.Little one flying his tiny.Hands and feet.In air and he got.In discomfort not finding someone close.She run to bed.Patted his chest.He frowned showing anger on her.Starting sucking his hand.When she took him.In her arms.Resting his head on her shoulder.Varna patted baby's back.Slowly lulling him to sleep.Pranush was becoming.Ray of hope.For Varna Shetty.

Has been 2 months

Has been 2 months.Ramya passed away.She was there alive.In their lives.They came back to Chennai.Few weeks ago.Nothing worked out.Had to come home.People can run away from truth.For some time.Has to face it.Thats how life was going for them.Varna has shut herself in.Shell after Shakthi's departure from her life.It was blow to her.What she didnt do get to him.Tried calling him.Went to his house.Convince him.He was adamant on his stand.Prakash and Karuna were sure.Now alliance broken off completely.

Varna still had hope.In her heart.Shakthi will back to her life.He was only one she.Could hold on to.She would give life.Have him back with her.She wanted forgiveness from him.Chance too to mend things back.She felt Pranush sleeping.Slowly put him in his cot.Covering him with baby quilt.Se didnt knew when baby started.Bonding with her.Tied in thread of emotions.When she hugs him.She feels same like Ramya.Her eyes wouldnt have one day.Without shedding tears.For Shakthi.She was angry on Ramya.For leaving her alone.In this world.She has no one.Share her feelings with.

Another tragedy hit Reddy family.Form of Satya passing away.Few weeks ago.His health worsened.He was brought to Chennai.Where he took last breath.Lata went unconsolable.Whole family was in shock.They knew Satya wasnt doing well.This was too soon.After losing someone dear as Ramya.Reyansh was broken too.Losing his father.Vivaan was on two minds.He had to handle work and baby.Tragedy hitting family.Being son of house.He had to be strong pillar.From time Varna came back to Chennai.Pranush has acted cranky.Not wanting to have meals.Anyone crying in every hour.He started acting different.Vivaan thought how his son.Has grown deep emotions.For someone else.

When they came to Chennai.Keeping baby with Shettys were best option.Has been week.Satya's death.Were slowly trying to gather things back.Vivaan was at door.Confused to ring bell.He frowned before Prakash opened door.He welcomed him in.Shivani has asked him.Get Pranush home.Didnt wanted to burden.Varna too knowing her health.Vivaan was on two minds how.Face her it was difficult.

Prakash was sitting with him.Karuna served water.Gave light smile to him.Vivaan could see.Shetty house dull.Since Ramya has gone.Wasnt like before.Like his place has.Turned to darkness.She was person.Could turn house.Bright and chirpy.His thoughts cut off.When heard wails of his son.He looked stairs.Karuna mentioned he has light.Fever from morning.Vivaan frowned getting worried.They knew about.Pranush's health too.What he inherited from Ramya.Doctors gave hope.He might recover as he grow up.Needs proper care.Karuna asked Vivaan.Come upstairs.