Chapter 17

Sitting at roof top set up which looked drop dead romantic from every angle.Vivaan and Ramya were quiet from last fifteen minutes.Since they arrived in venue.Vivaan had exclusively booked place for the evening making special arrangements.

He went to pick Ramya from her place.Making it a point to her family that it was friendly dinner.Who would take that looks Karuna was giving him.When she happily wished them to enjoy evening.He wished if he could hide the embarrassed look that came on his face.

He coughed and had some water.Something he has been doing for number of  times.Ramya on the other hand.Looked at her surroundings.Her eyes sparkled when they entered first.She had imagined these to be unreal.Far away from her dream world.Which she had seen in those fantasy movies.

Which she had seen in those fantasy movies

The fact that all this was real.Her heart wouldnt budge to relax for a while.She have been on such nervous break down spell from morning.Who wouldnt when you are sitting with man you have lost your heart to in first meeting.That in a romantic friendly date.She smiled sheepishly inward.

Vivaan's cough gained her attention.She found him running his hand in his hair.Time and again fixing it.He looked dapper in that colored blazer.Which did justice to what she was wearing.A saree suggested by Varna.She had to go for it.The pain and efforts she had to take while practicing for normal walk.She could hardly remember the times she dropped herself on bed and floor.

She bit her lips.How to start and break the awkward silence.Both didnt knew.

V-"You need water?"

R-"You need water?"

Both happened to break the silence at same time and with same words.They shared a small laugh.

R-"I guess you do need.Some."

She extended her glass to him.He finished his one.He cleared his throat loud enough.Then shifted in his sit comfortably.His eyes looked at her.

She was playing with the bracelet on her wrist.At the moment he couldnt wait to muster up courage.The reason why he wanted to spend some time with her.He was frustrated with himself.How he was not able to start it and do justice to whatever he has done for the evening.