Chapter 29

The reception was a grand affair.With full of guests from Reddy families and business circle.Prakash,Karuna and Priyamwada arrived with Varna in afternoon.Along with rest of the relatives.They stayed at their place in Chennai.

Ramya looked like a doll.More beautiful with the glow of new bride.Whole evening have been difficult for her receiving.Guests with a smile.Standing.Same was the case with Vivaan.

Attending her own family was.A bliss for Ramya.As soon as she saw them entering the hall.Rushed to them giving a hug to her father.Aunts and then comes.Varna.Who was dressed in simple black.Her face looked pale.Sick.She gave light smile to Ramya and hugged her.

Ramya felt from her face she wasn't okay.The function kept her busy.Everything ended on a good note.

Shettys were to leave early flight in morning.Ramya felt tired to speak a word.They reached home and she retired to bed.

Vivaan and ramya were in airport to see off her family.Karuna kissed Ramya's head and Vivaan.Prakash was next one talking to Vivaan.Priyamwada left an hour early for her flight back.

Varna sneezed and continued talking on her phone.She turned back and found her sister.Standing with puffed face and crossed arms.

V-"What."

R-"Why are you leaving so early.You are mean.

Could have stayed for a day or two.Aththai and Appa also agreed.You.

Are bad."

Ramya's face was red due to anger.Prakash,Vivaan and Karuna were seeing this froma distance.Thought to give sisters privacy.

Varna took Ramya aside and made her sit in a chair.She caught her hands.Her voice was broken.

V-"Ramya you need to understand few things now.Its not going to be same.Anymore.Maybe."

R-"Yes can see that.Already.

You have been behaving so strange.I got married Varna.did not die."

V-"Shut up Ramya.When will you stop acting silly."

Varna caught her head.Fever left her weak.Headache was adding to her vulnerable state.Ramya felt her eyes moistened.She touched Varna's shoulder.

V-"I am sorry.Please dont say such things.They annoy me you know.

Ramya.Its your new life.Be happy.Your house, family and husband.Be with.Them,

Okay."

R-"We are a part of each other.Why are you saying all this.Nothing will change.Right."

Both sisters got up and shared a hug.Varna cooed her sister's red cheeks.Ramya pinched her sister's cheek.

V-"That hurts."

R-"Varna.Nothing is going to change.We will always be like this."

They held on to each other's hands.Strongly.Trying to hide the emotions.Coming out on face.Hiding with a fake smile.They took a deep breath.

R-"Say."

V-"Right."

Their hands got a apart.As Ramya moved hearing Vivaan's voice.

V-"Ramya.Their names have been announced.Come Appa is looking for you."

Ramya gave a last look to Varna.Vivaan held her hand taking him to other side.The sisters' had a moment of eye lock.Varna closed her eyes.Tight with the sharp pain eating her from inside.Consuming her.She inhaled it all.Why does she feel.Last time.Things not going to remain same.