Chapter 14

Every night in my dreams 

I see you, I hear you 

That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you, go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart 

and my heart will go on and on...

Ramya almost let remote slip from her hands.By luck she managed to switch off the tv when Karuna came inside her room.She looked nervous.Wished her aunt would have not come at this time.Was watching Titanic.Interestingly when she has been watching love stories for long.From few days they sound more dreamy to her.

Karuna found her lost in some thoughts and touched her head.She came out of her dream land.

K-"What are you so busy thinking.Here have your milk."

She took glass of milk.Setting the pillow on her lap.

R-"Aththai.Sit.

Can I ask you something."

K-"Whole day you keep on asking questions to me.Why need permission now."

R-"Aththai.Please."

K-"Okay ok.Ask."

R-"Aththai.Tell me.Have you ever been in love?With someone?"

Karuna widened her eyes and got conscious.She hit Ramya's head.

K-"Mad girl.have milk and sleep.Always busy with weird thoughts."

R-"Aththai.No.Sit and tell me.Why are you feeling nervous at this age.I asked about your husband only.Or you had someone else before marriage?Love story?"

Karuna slapped her own head.Then got to see an excited Ramya.Shooting daggers at her.

R-"Dont feel shy.I promise wont share your secret."

K-"You are one impossible creature on this earth.

Love.Yes.Me and your Uncle."

Karuna blushed a little.

R-"Love.With your husband?How can that be.You were already married to him."

K-"So.What else.You love your husband only.Love is not an easy thing like thin air.Nowadays it has become fashion for young hearts.Love is precious far more.When you deeply feel for someone.Your heart wants to see him happy.Crave to have a look.Wait to have a glance.Love helps you to strengthen your bond."

Ramya started biting her nails.

R-"So complicated.I thought.You love someone.But how can someone be husband.Whats the twist then.So boring."

Karuna got up and hit her head once again.Ramya rubbed it feeling pain.

K-"Maa why are you so interested in love today.Once you get married will know itself.What love is.Your husband will teach you."