The Knight's Queen

Alpha!Ryoumen Sukuna/Omega!Itadori Yuuji

                 ____________________

Yuuji is the queen of a kingdom who's having an affair with the King's Knight, Sukuna, who's nicknamed the god of war.

Every night, he drugs the King, his husband, then Sukuna comes to fuck his soul into their matrimonial bed, right beside the king.

One day, Sukuna convinces Yuuji to not drink the concoction that will prevent pregnancy and knocks the omega up. As celebration, Sukuna proceeds in fucking Yuuji on the balcony of the Royal room in broad daylight. The King comes barging in, having seen them from below outside, intending to kill them both.

Unfortunately for the king, a coup has been silently going on under his nose for a while now. Instead of the guards to arrest Sukuna and Yuuji, they arrest him instead. With a smirk, Sukuna keeps on fucking Yuuji as his husband watches while forcefully on his knees.

Yuuji is shy as fuck because he's suspended in the air in Sukuna's strong arms and spread wide open for all to see how Sukuna's cock is fucking in and out of his slicked up hole with loud, lewd sounds. He tries to hold in his moans, but Sukuna's cock hitting his prostate head on has him wailing and crying. Sukuna's deep and husky voice mocking the King right besides Yuuji's ear also does wonders to the omega.

With how deep and hard Sukuna is thrusting into him with no mercy, of course Yuuji cums untouched.

With a wide and feral smirk, Sukuna cums into the omega, looking directly into the King's eyes as he does so with his smug glowing reds.

In the end, Sukuna beheads the King in front of his subjects the very next day and takes the kingdom as his. Besides, no one liked the King anyways. They only tolerated him because of their fair and beautiful queen Yuuji. They are finally happy that their queen has found someone who matches his strength and isn't a weakling.