Mindscape Nightmares (Pleasures)

A short headcanon featuring Sukuna eating his vessel. Literally.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

WARNING ⚠️: BLOOD, GORE AND RAPE ⚠️

             _____________________

Headcanon in which Sukuna brings Yuuji into his Domain and proceeds in ruining the teen. 

Yuuji tires to resist and all, but Sukuna, donning his OG form, just grabs him and rips his clothes off. He forces his fingers in, making Yuuji to shriek in pain. His nails draws up blood and with the aid of Yuuji's blood, he works the teen open.

Yuuji's too afraid to move, fearing that Sukuna's large fingers would rip him apart the more. Tears prickle at the corner of his eyes as Sukuna fucks him open with his two thick fingers. He let's out a shrill scream as Sukuna adds two more fingers, making his pussy to gape at the sheer size of them. His hands dart out to clench at Sukuna's thick forearms, tears spilling down his bloody face as he digs his bloodly nails into Sukuna's thick flesh.

Fully satisfied with the sight before his eyes, Sukuna removes his fingers from Yuuji's cunt and angles the teen so that he's now hovering above his pelvis.

Yuuji's eyes go wide at the King of Curses draws down his pants a little and brought out his cocks. He struggles anew, trying to get away from those things.

Sukuna reaches out for the stump that is left of Yuuji's right arm, grabbing hold of it and making the teen whimper in pain.

During their fight, the King of Curses ripped off his left leg and right arm, as well as putting a large hole in his stomach. Due fact that he was in their shared mindscape, he wouldn't die due to blood loss, but he sure as hell felt the pain. Undeniable PAIN.

Sukuna grabs a handful of Yuuji's blood, which is still tickling down from his cut off arm, and coats his cocks with it.

Yuuji's throat releases a blood curling scream as Sukuna forces himself into him, ripping him apart. His wide eyes are sheding tears and are filled with pain and terror. His body begin to convulse as his brain tries to shut down and spare him the pain.

Sukuna grabs his face and digs his nails into Yuuji's face, bringing his back to the present.

With a sinister grin, Sukuna starts fucking the teen on his cocks, not giving him time to adjust. Yuuji's cries and sobs spurs him on, as well as the clear view of his cocks fucking into Yuuji's stomach. His cocks seem to be on the mission to rearrange the young teen's organs as well as scramble them.

All of a sudden the teen let's out a wanton shrill and Sukuna's grin stretches in amusement. 

Ah. Looks like he'd hit it.

Still keeping that angle, Sukuna increases his thrusts into Yuuji - well, more like he increases the speed in which he fucks Yuuji on his cocks like a flashlight. A bleeding flashlight.

The teen cums with a scream, his back bowing as he releases ropes on cum on his gaping stomach as well as his gaping chest, which is missing his heart - the organ having been devoured by Sukuna, along with his arm and leg, whose lips are still stained red with his blood.

Sukuna fucks him through his orgasm, driving his body into overstimulation. Yuuji doesn't know when he cums again, but he does, this time the fluid lighter in texture.

Sukuna takes sadistic pleasure in driving the teen to the brink of insanity with pleasure and pain, happy in fucking his shape into the catatonic teen, drawing more blood from the teen and cutting him up with his sharp nails.

Yuuji's gone. The teen's eyes are glazed over and are still sheding tears - either from pain or pleasure, or a bit of both - and his tongue is lolling to the side, drooling dripping down from the corner of his lips. If it isn't for Sukuna using one of his hand to support his head, his neck would have snapped for sure with the way and force in which Sukuna's jerking him up and down on his cocks. The teen is incoherent, incomprehensible words leaving his lips in his state of debauchery.

Sukuna takes in the sight of his vessel, pleased by what is before him. He's bathed in his cum as well as other fluids, the teen having squirted on himself after the fourth time Sukuna forcefully wrung out an orgasm from him. Sukuna as well has bit of fluids on him mixed with the teen's blood.

Feeling himself drawing close to his first ever orgasm, Sukuna increases  the speed in which he fucks Yuuji on his cocks. The teen's letting out choked gasps, moans and whimpers, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

With a deep guttural moan, Sukuna cums deep within Yuuji, filling him with his cussed seed. 

Yuuji choked on air, his eyes going wide once more. It's as if he could feel Sukuna's cum at the back of his throat, as if he wants to throw it up.

Some of Sukuna's cum escape from the gap in Yuuji's stomach, the fluid leaking down his body and joining the bloody water below.

With a choked, shrill scream, Yuuji squirts one last time before promptly passing out.

With a toothy grin, Sukuna reaches for Yuuji's shoulder and promptly takes a large bite out of it.

With a gasp, Yuuji wakes up. He's breathing heavily, his eyes wide with fear. The scared teen fearfully looks down and let's out a deep sigh of relief when he sees that not only is his leg intact, his stomach is as well. 

He's okay.

Yuuji let's out a deranged nervous laughter, placing a hand on his face.

By the corner, Choso gaze at his little brother with worry, wondering how he could help the teen and give him comfort from what he suspects was a nightmare.

Unbeknownst to Yuuji, a tattoo looking eerily similar like the one on the two arm Sukuna appears on his lower abdomen, right where the womb of a woman is located.